• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue alien sex

Link....

'Avatar' Sex Scene Will Be Included on the DVD

DateSaturday, January 2, 2010 at 10:28PM

Bown chicka wown wown! We're going to get blue alien sex on the unrated Avatar DVD. The scene already exists, but James Cameron said recently it had to get the axe. "We had it in and we cut it out," Cameron told reporters. "So that will be something for the special edition DVD, if you want to see how they have sex."

Zoe Saldana went into more detail, telling ReelzChannel how the birds and the bees works with the Na'vis little USB cable/dreadlock thing.

If you sync to your banshee and you’re syncing to a tree, why not sync into a person? I almost feel like you’ll have the most amazing orgasm, I guess. It was a very funny scene to shoot because there were so many technical things that sometimes you have to keep in mind that paying attention to all those might disrupt the fluidity of how a scene is supposed to take place.

And because Jim was shooting for a PG-13 rating, we couldn’t move in certain directions. The motion would look a little too past the PG-13 rating standards. So it was really funny for Sam and me. We had a lot of giggles there.
    >
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Yipee computer generated dredlocks rubbin.

ooh
    aah
    babeeee

ya that's gonna be hot

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

More depressed people: http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?t=69059

pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Yeah, and imagine accidentally rubbing dreads with the guy next to you in the queue....

Weird alien sex can stay that way....unless they are REALLY imaginative
        PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

smurftastic!
          /meow
          Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
          Asus Striker ][
          8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
          Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

Working...
          X