More useless research.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More useless research.....

(PhysOrg.com) -- It has long been known that men find an "hourglass" figure the most attractive shape for the female body, and now scientists have found out why.

Watching curvaceous women feels like drugs to men: study

(PhysOrg.com) -- It has long been known that men find an "hourglass" figure the most attractive shape for the female body, and now scientists have found out why.
    >
    blah....blah....blah....
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Hey, who's gonna turn down funding to study that? And you'll make a profit, as your participants will do it for free
    FT.

Comment

I once helped a fellow student with her research in audiology... She had very little trouble getting test subjects... All the guys were eager to help her out...
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Funny you should say that. I once tested some hearing equipment (it picked up signals from the brain stem in response to clicks entering the ear). The researcher had an astonsihing body and kept leaning over me. I think my BP was through the roof the tinitus was so bad. Thank goodness the machine knew if I had heard the clicks or not!

When I worked in Psychology a lot of my time was spent designing experiments for the staff/students to run on multiple participants. I also administered the online system for recruiting volunteers. Getting participants was generally easy - the 1st and 2nd year students had to do 12 hours participation (in 20 min chunks) or they failed the course. Mwahahaha.
        FT.

Comment

Working...
        X