Does this ebayer look dodgy to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this ebayer look dodgy to you?

I need a print server, and this is £20, too good to be true as that one is generally £50.
    They have a 100% record on over 34k transactions, but only 2 in the last 12 months.

Dodgy?
    FT.

I've usually found the Chinese vendors pretty reliable. It usually take a couple weeks for the stuff to arrive (usually tagged as a gift), and the prices are typically less than a third of what I'd pay here.
    They basically bypass any duties, tariffs, marketing and distributors, where most of the markup is.
    They also have no shame in selling you a clone.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

FWIW I ordered some mini-spy cams a few weeks ago from HK sellers and got 'em in great shape for a fraction of what I'd pay at a retailer.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

We got a charger for Becky's ipod from an HK seller for $2 shipping included.
        Received it about a week quicker than the seller predicted.

My office mate got some RC helicopter parts from HK cheap and no problems.

So small random sample from here is 100% good.
        It is likely to be a clone though...
        Chuck
        秋音的爸爸

Comment

Excellent feedback. Almost TOO excellent. And why is there an eighteen month gap between the two most recent feedbacks and the preceding feedbacks?

Hmmm...

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ View Post
            Excellent feedback. Almost TOO excellent. And why is there an eighteen month gap between the two most recent feedbacks and the preceding feedbacks?

Hmmm...

Kevin
            THAT's what bothers me. I have no problem dealing with HK in principle.
            FT.

Comment

Working...
            X