Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superhero funeral for tot

This one had about everyone in our house teary-eyed

Too bad Michigan doesn't have the death penalty. That or tie the SOB to the inside of an MMA fight cage then give dad 10 minutes and a chain saw. Sell PPV rights to help cover expenses and fund his sisters needs.

Detroit Free Press link....

Superhero funeral planned for slain 3-year-old

During Saturday's funeral for 3-year-old Skyler Seils, who police suspect was killed by his mom's fiancé in Clinton Township Saturday night, many family and friends will be wearing superhero shirts.

The idea is to honor Seils, who would have turned four years old Saturday, by donning shirts with his favorite superheroes -- Batman and Spiderman.

Police say Seils and his mother were murdered by 37-year-old Todd Pink during a drunken rage. Skyler was stabbed multiple times with a knife, meat clever and fork. His 6-year-old sister, Heavyn, survived after she was stabbed.

The funeral is scheduled for 11 a.m. Saturday at Resurrection Funeral Home, 40800 Hayes, Clinton Township.

"Skyler loved anything to do with Spiderman," his obituary reads. "He was so excited about going to school next year that he convinced his dad to buy him a Spiderman backpack already."
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 20 May 2010, 17:33.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

And they're still chasing pot smokers but letting alcohol abuse roam free..
    I don't smoke, at all, but c'mon people, are they that blind to what happens when you mix alcohol with rotten personalities?
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Working...
    X