Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished School!

Of course provided I passed...

BA w/ Advanced Major in Psychology and Minor in Sociology from the University of Manitoba.

And no, I'm not going to go back and do my masters, and no, I don't know what I'm doing with my degree yet. Applying for a bunch of different government jobs.

But while I'm job searching etc, looking forward to spending time at the cabin, fishing, hittin the gym (provided my hand heals, which I hurt at hockey yesterday), and racking up the post count!
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Congratulations!
    RC Agent
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
    AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

Congrats and good luck job hunting!
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Congrats, and welcome to the real world
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Congrats ! Have a good summer while you are looking !

Comment

Congratulations

Hope your hand heals quickly
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Congratulations
              looking for local government, or moving to Ottawa?
              We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Originally posted by Mehen View Post
                BA w/ Advanced Major in Psychology
                So we were guinea pigs?

Congratulations!
                pixar
                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

having finished my studies a couple of months ago as well, I can sympathize. still, I'm looking forward to going back in October. real world? nah...

mfg
                  w
                  "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
                  "Lobsters?"
                  "Really? I didn't know they did that."
                  "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Congrats, Mehen! Let's hope that you get a good job soon!
                    Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

Just got back from the cabin, rained almost the whole time, but it was nice to get out there.

Thanks guys!

(Psychology related tidbit that is sort of relevant: gamers tend to have more lucid dreams, a psych prof named Gackenbach has done quite a few studies on that sort of thing, I even saw one of his studies make front page news on hardocp. I've often thought about doing a study on forum trolls )
                      Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                      Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Working...
                      X