Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prometheus (2012) (Happy Birthday, David)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that it was not a horror movie. There was suspense and a couple of surprise moments, but not like the Alien movies.

It was more of a hard scifi exploration adventure. The big problem with the movie is the plot holes. There are a lot. Not enough is explained which leaves the audience wondering what the hell just happened. It was like they wanted to do a sequel already and not spoil anything, but in the process spoiled the chance of doing a sequel.

That's about as far as I can go without spoiling the movie. Overall I enjoyed it. My father-in-law thought it sucked.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock View Post
      Not enough is explained which leaves the audience wondering what the hell just happened. It was like they wanted to do a sequel already and not spoil anything, but in the process spoiled the chance of doing a sequel.
      That was my biggest annoyance with the movie too...I liked it over all though...and it was only $14 bucks in IMax 3D after my Groupon tickets for 2 people...
      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Finally got round to watching it and it was a total waste of the rental fee.

Comment

Working...
        X