No announcement yet.

Beware 'friendly', 'cuddly' pets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm staying in friend's flat for a month, looking after his cat. Kitty decided to pee on my shoes the first day.

Comment

We still have Murderous Cat, but sadly on the second day of our recently holiday the other one was found dead by a neighbour They are/were both over 16. We were in Spain so my poor neighbour had to bury him for us in our back garden. It was hard coming home to a grave with headstone and wooden cross, but very nice of my neighbour to go to so much trouble.

Murderous Cat is now getting a lot more attention and appears to be putting on weight quickly.
      FT.

Comment

Aw. Sorry to hear one of your cats died.
        The other one might be overeating to compensate for the loss. Or taking advantage of the situation.

We've nearly always had two, or three, cats, and when one 'goes' the other is in a bit of a state for quite awhile. That's usually when we adopt another one or two to take its mind off things
        PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Working...
        X