Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giant blast hits government building in Oslo, Norway.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just heard also that ~80 deaths at the Youth Convention.
    Unbelievable if it wasn't all over the media.
    PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Latest: Police reports there might have been more than one shooter! If so he is still on the loose. Survivors from the islands heard gunshots from several directions.

Comment

When fireworks go off around here, you hear multiples due to reflections from surrounding buildings/Hills etc.
        Aren't there mountains around there ?
        PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Having just been the victim of a bigger blast, due to negligence, not deliberate, with more damage but fewer victims, I can understand the shock of the Norwegian nation. The two affairs are not really comparable but some is inevitable. My condolences to the bereaved.
          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

An employee at a Norwegian agricultural cooperative told CNN that the man identified in media reports as the suspect bought six tons of fertilizer from her company in May.
            A six metric ton fertilizer bomb that went whoosh instead of bang might act just like what the pictures show.
            Wow.
            Chuck
            秋音的爸爸

Comment

He was a freemason - supposedly former.

Comment

I'm sure Timothy McVeigh looked nice in his uniform too.
                Unfortunately, that didn't make him not crazy.
                Chuck
                秋音的爸爸

Comment

I have few unanswered questions here:
                  - Was he acting alone or did he coordinate actions with others? That he was a (no where evident whether he still is) freemason suggests that he was part of clandestine network for at least some time. I can write more on the subject of freemasons since i read quite a lot about them if you want.

Also the police took long time to come, he was not taken out by them. This doesn't prove a conspiracy or coordination, since something like this was unthinkable in Norway.

- Was he a nutjob or did he have a purpose? I don't think gunning down 90 children will halt support for political left (in fact I think it will go up) or prevent immigration. I also don't think he will gain more support for his ideas, at least not from the people who don't already think like he does (few extremists). Also this will probably bring more crackdown and surveillance in general. Even if he was capable of carrying out act like this he surely could have foreseen that it will not further his ideas.

Another thing is: The freemasons are very powerful group and lots of politicians are members. Look up US presidents, Berlusconi, P2... This is not a conspiracy, all people network, freemasons are one of the networks and networked people use network to benefit each other. Since he was a member of freemasons he must have had understood that it is the powerful networks that are running the politics (this is the case in every society) and not some children in a youth camp. If he took 9 years to plan and carry out his actions he could have targeted and gotten the prime minister, rich influential people, intelectual authorities... or he could have targeted immigrants.

- If he had a purpose, was it that he really did what he in his sick mind thought is good or was he a part of some masonic plot?
                  Last edited by UtwigMU; 26 July 2011, 13:21.

Comment

He claims he had 2 cells helping him, and I believe it - at least in part. I say this because mixing such a large batch of ANFO explosive is not easy or quick, it has to be just the right proportions of fuel oil and ammonium nitrate, and it can deteriorate. To prevent this you really need a few people mixing smaller batches. It's more complex if nitromethane is mixed into the fuel oil as a booster, which is common. Not a job for an unsupervised beginner.

(I learned how to make ANFO as a kid on the farm - we used it to blast rocks and tree roots)

Freemasons? You must be kidding - their membership has been in decline for ages and they've had little real influence for decades.

For the record; my late father in law was an upper level Mason in Michigan and the biggest plot he ever did was "conspire" to maximize their annual donations to the Shriners Hospital via the annual circus they put on. Pfffttt....
                    Dr. Mordrid
                    ----------------------------
                    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Masons are not monolithic organization, it's a fraternity which has their secrets. Since in USA until Roosevelt there was little social security a lot of people in USA were members of freemasons, ku-klux clan and other fraternities (it was guaranty to take care of widow...).

Also different rites and different national lodges are not in alignment and in organizations which take on intelligent people you cannot expect unanimous opinion. For instance in Germany there American lodges brought in by US army, Swedish lodges and renewed national lodges which were banned under nazis.

But a network of people which can be trusted and which is loyal can be used also for other purposes, majority of which are charitable or nothing special. But lodges which contain high level politicians and people with power and are off limits to normal people have done their share of shady deals. Majority of masons are probably like your father in law but some are like P2:
                      Propaganda Due (Italian pronunciation: [propaˈɡanda ˈduːe]), or P2, was a Masonic lodge operating under the jurisdiction of the Grand Orient of Italy from 1945 to 1976 (when its charter was withdrawn), and a pseudo-Masonic or "black" or "covert" lodge operating illegally (in contravention of Italian constitution banning secret lodges, and membership of government officials in secret membership organizations) from 1976 to 1981. During the years that the lodge was headed by Licio Gelli, P2 was implicated in numerous Italian crimes and mysteries, including the collapse of the Vatican-affiliated Banco Ambrosiano, the murders of journalist Mino Pecorelli and banker Roberto Calvi, and corruption cases within the nationwide bribe scandal Tangentopoli. P2 came to light through the investigations into the collapse of Michele Sindona's financial empire.[1]

P2 was sometimes referred to as a "state within a state"[2] or a "shadow government".[3] The lodge had among its members prominent journalists, members of parliament, industrialists, and military leaders—including Silvio Berlusconi, who later became Prime Minister of Italy; the Savoy heir to the Italian throne Victor Emmanuel; and the heads of all three Italian intelligence services.

In my country the only book that has been banned and confiscated after "democracy" was book by reporter who joined masons and then wrote a book about them.

Majority of what is written and said on masons (they're the NWO, they run everything...) is bullshit and very simplistic. You have to go through a lot of chaff to find good material and some of stuff takes knowledge to understand. There are IMO following types of people among masons: people who are really into the knowledge masonry has to offer, people who just want to join a social club and people to whom this is another mean of networking to further them
                      Last edited by UtwigMU; 26 July 2011, 18:09.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Evildead666 View Post
                          When fireworks go off around here, you hear multiples due to reflections from surrounding buildings/Hills etc.
                          Aren't there mountains around there ?
                          Lot's of mountains, and this has later been confirmed by police to be a false claim (due to shells found on the island and the weapon he was carrying).

Comment

Working...
                          X