Kiss brings cops....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiss brings cops....

I swear, if school administrators don't start growing some common sense....

TSG....

Cops Summoned To Florida Elementary School After Girl Kisses Boy In Phys Ed Class

A sheriff’s deputy was dispatched last week to a Florida elementary school after a girl kissed a boy during a physical education class.

School brass actually reported the impromptu buss as a possible sex crime, according to the Lee County Sheriff’s Office.

The assistant principal of Orange River Elementary School called in the cops after a teacher spotted the smooch Wednesday at the Fort Myers school. In fact, Margaret Ann Haring, 56, initially called child welfare officials, who directed her to contact the sheriff, according to a report.

The kiss apparently occurred after two girls debated over whom the boy liked more. That’s when one of the girls “went over and kissed” the boy. The redacted sheriff’s report notes that Haring “stated there were no new allegations of sexual abuse as far as she knew.”

Deputies do not appear to be further probing the preteen kiss.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Parents should sue the school and the teacher into oblivion.
    Police/someone should have a very strong word with teacher and school.

Its not right, we are going to end up with the kids being taught in individual situations, and having no social abilities at all, no group skills, nothing.
    People should probably stop thinking for the children, and let them think for themselves.

The worst the teacher should have done is called one or both parents, and gone from there.
    PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

"Parents should sue the school and the teacher into oblivion."

That seems to be the reason many in "positions of responsibility" go nuts and over react - they are afraid, vary afraid of being sued for "should have known" -"should have acted", afraid of getting nailed for not doing something about it and loosing their job or worse - criminally convicted.

FDR was right, we only have fear itself to fear....and it is overriding common sense in our society that runs on "it must be someone's fault" for what happens in life and they must pay.

Anyone for a return to the Mayflower Colony ?

Comment

Simpler - follow Dick the Butcher's advice....

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers"
        2 Henry VI, Act IV, scene ii, line 78
        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 23 November 2011, 09:30.
        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Originally posted by degrub View Post
          Anyone for a return to the Mayflower Colony ?
          Not sure you would like that; they would make it look as if the Southern Baptists had escaped directly from hell! Any way, think of that tomorrow!
          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid View Post
            Simpler - follow Dick the Butcher's advice....

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers"
            2 Henry VI, Act IV, scene ii, line 78
            Excellent idea!
            Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis View Post
              Not sure you would like that; they would make it look as if the Southern Baptists had escaped directly from hell! Any way, think of that tomorrow!
              Sorry, Brian, mine was sarcasm. It seems to be the way we are headed though....

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis View Post
                Not sure you would like that; they would make it look as if the Southern Baptists had escaped directly from hell!
                Yeah, those radical Pilgrims

Although the Pilgrims did seek to stamp out sin within their society, they were not as extreme as they are frequently portrayed; they allowed drinking (but not drunkenness), they often wore brightly colored clothing (not the black outfits in Thanksgiving art), and did not discourage sex (within marriage).

They also wrote one of our founding documents - the Mayflower Compact

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith and honor of our King and Country, a voyage to plant the first colony in the Northern parts of Virginia, do by these presents, solemnly and mutually, in the presence of God, and one another, covenant and combine ourselves together into a civil body politic; for our better ordering, and preservation and furtherance of the ends aforesaid; and by virtue hereof to enact, constitute, and frame, such just and equal laws, ordinances, acts, constitutions, and offices, from time to time, as shall be thought most meet and convenient for the general good of the colony; unto which we promise all due submission and obedience.
                SCANDALOUS!!

/s
                Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 23 November 2011, 14:28.
                Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Originally posted by degrub View Post
                  Sorry, Brian, mine was sarcasm. It seems to be the way we are headed though....
                  Maybe it's just me, but I typically associate this sort of overreaction behavior toward the US left wing. The right wing would only care if it was a boy kissing another boy.
                  “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                  –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock View Post
                    Maybe it's just me, but I typically associate this sort of overreaction behavior toward the US left wing. The right wing would only care if it was a boy kissing another boy.
                    And much of the right wouldn't care about the boy-boy either. We're Evangelical Lutherans and don't give a hoot about it, having gay clergy etc. The Westboro types are a dying breed.

As for this stuff being largely a child of the left - yup, they pretty much invented modern political correctness as practiced in the US schools since most all schools of education here are politically liberal. IMO it's a form of creeping 1984-like orthodoxy, right down to the NewSpeak. Creepy.

Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 23 November 2011, 14:55.
                    Dr. Mordrid

Comment

exactly.

Comment

uhm...wtf???

Are the schools enforcing a max iq lvl for their teachers?
                        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid View Post
                          uhm...wtf???

Are the schools enforcing a max iq lvl for their teachers?
                          Apparently so, but for teachers, principals and administrators and it's epidemic - there's a story like this on the news almost daily. I'm getting eye strain from rolling them so much
                          Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
                          X