No announcement yet.

2013 Dodge Dart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats to stop heaters on the outer lens of lights like we have on windscreens and rear-windscreens ?
    Automatic like though, so people don't forget.
    PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Hey Doc, Detroit didn't do all that good on mitigating rust. Worked on a friends 9 year old pontiac van a few days ago that just moved here from... Detroit. The entire undercarrige is wacked, fixed/replaced the corroded out starter, only for him to call on the side of the road, stranded because the brake lines failed. I was honestly suprised, must have used metals from the 60's. I'd give it another 6 months before it's crunch time.

Fiat... have fond memories of our 126 sadan. Fun little car. Sadly my father didn't, as it turned into a money pit. Broke down every other time it was driven. Funny, had hoped he'd give it to me for my 16th birthday, sold it a few months beforehand, so that didn't happen. Probably saved my life with that decision
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Had a 124 Spider & Coupe and a Dino (all European-ized) myself. Got pretty good service out of them save for the clutch, brakes, shocks & tires - but those were my fault
        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 12 January 2012, 15:50.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
        X