Knight Rider
    Bionic Woman
    Fire Fly
    Young Hercules
    Wonder Woman
    Dark Angel
    Camelot

What's wrong with this world?

I don't watch any of them! Is that what you mean?
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

They're all fantasy fiction - AKA escapism. So?
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

They were all cancelled either in their prime or when they were just starting to get good? I've not seen all of them, but the ones I have seem to follow that trend.

And yes, they're all either fantasy or Sci-Fi.

There's a lot of great shows that have been and are being cancelled because the amount of interest just isn't high enough or the production costs outweigh the perceived profitability. There used to be a few channels where shows could find life after death (i.e. not syndication but actually being renewed), but that just isn't the case anymore.
        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

I give up. What's the matter?
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Jessterw View Post
            They were all cancelled either in their prime or when they were just starting to get good? I've not seen all of them, but the ones I have seem to follow that trend.

And yes, they're all either fantasy or Sci-Fi.

There's a lot of great shows that have been and are being cancelled because the amount of interest just isn't high enough or the production costs outweigh the perceived profitability. There used to be a few channels where shows could find life after death (i.e. not syndication but actually being renewed), but that just isn't the case anymore.
            And the Jester wins, they were all cancelled right after the first season, Wonder Women didn't even make it and it got cancelled.

Basically I just signed in to Netflix, because I never have enough time in the day to watch those kind of shows, I started to watch them and realized that they only lasted one season.

Firefly, and a few others were starting to get really good, and poof...gone.
            Just an annoyance.

Comment

Working...
            X