Kinect games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinect games?

My Kinect has long lain idle. Mostly because when we got it (soon after launch) the selection of games using it was pretty uninspiring.

So I am wondering what people would recommend now? I'd be interested in something where the interface feels intuitive, maybe gets you out of your seat but doesn't demand that you run on the spot or jump up and down and lose a hand in the blades of the ceiling fan

I'm also considering buying a Wii or Kinect for the office to get my staff playing together more, so that might lead to a different set of recommendations. I can potentially make more space available there, maybe even use a projector.

Cheers,

T.
    FT.

No experience with Kinect, but 4 player co-op New Super Mario Bros is hilarious!

Glad to see this place still thriving!
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone View Post
      I'm also considering buying a Wii or Kinect for the office to get my staff playing together more ... I can potentially make more space available there, maybe even use a projector.
      I don't have any advice.
      But do have any job openings?
      Chuck
      秋音的爸爸

Comment

Hey Paddy, let's catch up!

Hey Chuck, yes actually! I need at least one .net developer...maybe a wider team too.
        FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone View Post
          Hey Paddy, let's catch up!

Hey Chuck, yes actually! I need at least one .net developer...maybe a wider team too.
          Well, I love C# but the closest thing I have to the other .nets is asp written with notepad.

I could be be a work playground tester though
          Last edited by cjolley; 18 August 2012, 16:43.
          Chuck
          秋音的爸爸

Comment

Working...
          X