Sandra Bullock will freak you the hell out in new "Gravity" Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandra Bullock will freak you the hell out in new "Gravity" Trailer

James Cameron might love Alfonso Cuarón's latest but I don't know if I'll be able to get through it without having a mother****ing heart attack. BREATHE.
    Gravity hits theaters October 4, and praise for it has been over the moon. No praise, however, has been higher than Cameron’s. The director of Avatar, Titanic, Aliens and Terminator recently saw the film and called it the “best space film ever done.”
    Sandra Bullock will freak you the hell out in new "Gravity" Trailer
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

This looks like it could be really good. I did smirk a little at the start, after the trailer says there is no sound in space and then there's all this noise from things breaking apart.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Originally posted by Jessterw View Post
      This looks like it could be really good. I did smirk a little at the start, after the trailer says there is no sound in space and then there's all this noise from things breaking apart.
      yep, but that's just for the trailer.

Although the first trailer has audible explosions in it, Cuarón has confirmed that scenes in space will be silent: "They put in explosions [in the trailer]. As we know, there is no sound in space. In the film, we don't do that."[
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_%28film%29
      "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Looks like Speed in space. Promising.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakido View Post
          yep, but that's just for the trailer.
          Awesome. I hadn't heard that, so that definitely makes me want to see this even more. I have a thing for Sandra Bullock, so I'd see it anyways.
          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Working...
          X