Guardians of the Galaxy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardians of the Galaxy!

had the chance to watch it yesterday evening, as it was shown in several cinemas at the same time as the europe premiere and hey ..

What a fuc...ng awesome impressive and funny movie!!

Watch it when it comes to your cinema!
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

My wife and I saw it today. We both loved it. Groot stole the show in the same way the Hulk did in The Avengers. The space scenes and space battles were awesome. The rest of the movie was really good too.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

The pre-release previews went so well Marvel authorized a sequel a week before it opened, and at least some of them will show up in future Marvel films. Possibly Avengers 3.

It's heading for a $92-100m domestic US opening weekend, which would be a record for August.

I do hope you guys stayed in the theater for the post-titles stinger scene?
      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 2 August 2014, 20:38.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid View Post
        Quack!
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid View Post
          There weren't any in my case, they explicitely stated that before the movie started.
          "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Working...
          X