Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jessica Jones (Netflix/Marvel: season 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica Jones (Netflix/Marvel: season 2)

Yeessss...tough chick returns

Marvel's jessica Jones Season 2 is coming to Netflix, though no official time table for the next installment has been confirmed.

Marvel’s Jessica Jones Season 2 Ordered by Netflix

Straight from their Television Critics Association panel, Netflix has announced the renewal of Marvel’s Jessica Jones for a second season on the streaming service. No time table for the show’s return has been confirmed as of yet, but check back here for more details as we learn them.
    >
    A Netflix original series, Marvel’s Jessica Jones is the second of four epic live-action adventure series (Marvel’s Daredevil, which launched April 10th, Marvel’s Luke Cage and Marvel’s Iron Fist, all leading up to the teaming of the main characters in Marvel’s The Defenders) to premiere only on Netflix. It is a suspenseful, edgy look into the life of Jessica Jones, one of the most popular new Marvel characters of the last decade, as she faces demons from within and without.

After a tragic ending to her short-lived Super Hero stint, Jessica Jones is rebuilding her personal life and career as a detective who gets pulled into cases in New York City.

The series’ cast includes Krysten Ritter as the title hero along with Mike Colter as Luke Cage, Rachael Taylor as Trish Walker, Carrie-Anne Moss as Jeryn Hogarth. and David Tennant as Kilgrave
    >
    S1 promo for the flavor & helluvit
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Kilgrave is back?????

Comment

Uh... I doubt that. Marvel doesn't tend to reuse villains for more than one season/movie. So I don't think Kill grave will get resurrected.

Excited to hear that a season 2 will come out. I told my wife she wasn't allowed to see season 1 because she loves David Tenant and it would break her heart to see him as Killgrave.
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

But he was deliciously evil as Killgrave. A good villain makes the best stew

These Netflix series are getting good, and now they're seriously talking about spinning off The Punisher after his Daredevil Season 2 appearance.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Do you suppose they will pick up Person of Interest? The rumor is at least floating around.
          Chuck
          秋音的爸爸

Comment

I do hope POI returns and gets better, it was going a bit downhill iirc.
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Haven't watched POI since the whole dual of the AI's thing. I know they were trying to make the series fresh, but it didn't work well in my book.
              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I have hopes for season 5. Supposedly they bring it all home.
                Then back to saving numbers on netflix?

The same thing happened to Burn Notice when they stopped having "The Client"
                But then they had a really good close to the series, so I forgave them.
                Chuck
                秋音的爸爸

Comment

So I like POI S05 sofar. Was nice to hear a cover of New Dawn Fades in Ep. 10. Not exactly the right setting for the song but close enough.
                  Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                  [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
                  X