Glenn Campbell has died.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Campbell has died.

Glen Campbell, the upbeat guitarist from Delight, Arkansas, whose smooth vocals and down-home manner made him a mainstay of music and television for decades, has died, his family announced on Facebook on Tuesday. He was 81.

A lot of people don't know what a talented guitarist he was:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

He played on a ridiculous number of hits as a session guitarist.
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Originally posted by cjolley View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/08/entert...ies/index.html

A lot of people don't know what a talented guitarist he was:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

He played on a ridiculous number of hits as a session guitarist.
    Awww...damnit

Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Plus, talk about grace: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...808-story.html

I witnessed up close the ravaging effect that Alzheimer’s disease was having on Glen Campbell in the later years of his life. This was in 2011, when I interviewed him at his Malibu home shortly after he’d gone public with his diagnosis.
      At that point, although his short-term memory was failing rapidly, he was in fairly good spirits, and his sense of humor was fully intact.
      But even little points he wanted to make turned into a struggle. His brain was no longer responding with the kind of dexterity that his fingers and voice had done in making him a bona fide pop-country star in the 1960s, ’70s and ’80s.
      Chuck
      秋音的爸爸

Comment

Working...
      X