No announcement yet.

ADS Pyro and Marvel G400? MJPEG to DV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now it appears the Raptor with any of those bundles is available. I spent some time on the Canopus user group and to my suprise people seem to be having the greatest satisfaction with Adobe and the Raptor. Edit DV was problematic. In all fairness, I have no idea what version of EditDV they were referring to. Perhaps this latest bundled version has addressed any problems. I will keep reading, and if Edit DV is working good, I might get it with the Raptor and the Pixelan Spices package or Boris FX..

Very few comments found on MSP6 and Raptor. Perhaps the bundle is just so new, or it could be that those owners are so busy with smooth-sailing NLE that they have no time to comment. Hmmmm?

I don't know any about Raptor Edit but I do know that I could use Video Studio in my sleep, so if Raptor Edit is full featured but with an interface as straightforward as VS then that would be great.

I might register myself on Canopus this weekend and post a few questions. Very energetic user group. Should be good for responses.

Comment

Working...
    X