X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walking seems to be more healthy
    Hmm, I can cover the cost of one Coke

Comment

Man cannot exist on Coke alone (LOL)... besides I live over 1000 miles away from him now

road trip to Terry's by way of NH... kinda like visiting Denty by way of Haig's place
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Still no word from him?
        This is strange...
        I hope avrything is ok with him, I have read his posts allot and even got help from him from time to time...

Comon Doc if you are out there write us a line will you ?

Comment

[wild speculation mode ON]

Three words: witness protection program.

How do people in wpp get the word out to their friends that all is well and not to worry?

It wouldn't surprise me one bit to learn that he's lurking around MURC and going nuts because he can't give us a hey.

[wild speculation mode OFF]

Kevin

Comment

Haig sent me an email late lastweek informing he had called Doc, but the phone just rang and rang and rang... also sent the ph# he tried... which is same ph# I've tried oh so many times...

Oh Doc, where art thou?
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Maybe he is (again) somewhere around Lake Huron at his sons place?

Fred
              It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
              ------------------------------------------------

Comment

If anyone knows Terry's full name or his son's full name and place of residence, you could call information in that town/city. If the number is unlisted, there are people search services online that don't charge too much for listings of all public records concerning that person, including the most recent known street address. You could track down relatives and write letters via certified mail to be sure someone received it.

That is, if you seriously want to find him.

Comment

I know where he lives, full name et al and the ph# is unlisted.

Comment

I am from Europe but maybe anybody from the States has a better possibility (any search engine or something like that) to find him?

Comment

The only thing pertinent that will be found using a search engine is finding his alternate email address and there hasn't been a single responce to that one or his primary email addy.

Shy of hiring a PI I fear we won't find out anything more... that is unless one day he suprises us all.

I suggested a fund and got shot down by twits. I have spent my last dime (both here are unemployeed)

As far as I am concerned at this point, there is nothing we can do, unless somebody wants to put money where their mouth is.

Comment

How much is a return trip from Florida to Michigan?
                        All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

I don't know of any other Michigander MURCers, but there are a lot in Ontario.. any of them care to make a day trip in that direction? Ask Greebe for the address.

Comment

I'll put in US$ 50. Who is collecting and how?
                            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

This thread is such a nice tribute to the Doc. I hope all is well with him and his.
                              <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Tis a bit worrying the silence all that.
                                Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                                X