No announcement yet.

Panoramas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's excellent Kenny - fantastic surround wallpaper. Once you have got that final join right I might have to ask you for a 3840x960 version
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

The pictures where taken with a little Sony Cybershot DSC-P52, stitched together by panorama factory
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

looks nice, but there is some distrotion to the right of the last peak on the left. I'm sure some tweaking would fix it.
        Last edited by gt40; 26 June 2004, 13:16.
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

really nice Kruzin.

because I have been like 1.5 years almost without money, I hadn't got afford to buy bigger official Olympus Smart Media card. (only those have Panorama feature which locks lighting during taking the shots. So, it has been pretty big job to match images precisely before joining them.)

But Now I have afford and even 128MB SM card is cheap like nothing. (around 30 Euros here.)

Also, I has to admit that I have been using pretty old version of Panorama factory, just because I haven't got afford buy a registered license of it either. That will be fixed soon too, when my VISA card gets activated.
          "Dippadai"

Comment

Working...
          X