No announcement yet.

Burning out a Duron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, don't take generalizations too seriously, and face it, there are a lot more 16-18 year old people who DON'T know what they are doing compared to those who do.
    I think we could generalize that much further and say there are a lot more 0-120 year old people who don't know what they are doing compared to those who do. And being that people think we live in a democratic society, wrong is right.. due to majority rule.

Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by cbman
      ... because machines now, if they are set up properly to begin with and "not *****d around with by people with pseudo knowledge" can generally go for a year or two without any kinda maintenace. ...
      I mostly agree with what you're saying here. This can apply to a few MURCers that constantly post here with their never-ending problems They know just enough to keep getting themselves into deep doo-doo. I don't even try to help them. Not to offend anyone but, if the shoe fits, wear it.
      Last edited by xortam; 23 May 2002, 09:50.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
      X