No announcement yet.

KT7A Max Chip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDIT: And te KT7/A series is nothing compared to the KA7 and BE6-II models!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

KA7 and BE6-II,

Never used any of those so.. cant comment anything about them [ good advice to EVERYONE out there, if you havent used it.. dont comment about it ].

PeTe

Comment

I loved my BE6-II (and my BX6 and BX6 r2 - all still going strong too!). Unlike the two VA6 I've had in the past

Comment

Originally posted by PeTe

So now we are getting personal.

FU too.

PeTe
          No you are ****ole. Don't come in stirring things up and go around whining.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I had a bx6 r2 as well worked fine for 2.5 years befor the caps blew up! Same hing with a couple of bx133 raids!
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I liked my BF6 never had a problem with it.
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT

No you are ****ole. Don't come in stirring things up and go around whining.
                Well, thank god you are perfect.

Hail to the cheaf.

PeTe

Ps. i long thought this was the best damn forum around. Now i dont, not after this shit.

Comment

Well, thank god you are perfect.
                  I'm glad you realise it. Anyway you're leaving now Bye.
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Yeah, i am.

Moderators, please delete my user account.

PeTe

Comment

Must be Roy Keenes Brother.
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Sigh

All this BS for a simple Abit motherboard.
                        Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                        Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                        Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Some People are thin skinned and it started out as a light joke.
                          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Well if you work requires you to fix these boards.. what do you expect.. ill bet that KT7/A series was the TOP seller when it got out. So if there are a LOT of them, you are going to see more of them FIXed.

Simple logic.

PeTe

Ps. Dont get me wrong, Abit is far from perfect, but still..
                            just because you sell a lot of something doesn't mean that they a lot will come back.

at the place i have worked at now, we sold tons of EPoX motherboards, and rarely saw any come back bad... and then, with the release of the 8KHA+'s, the new shipments of 8KTA3's and 8K7A's went to crap and we started seeing tons of them come back...

azza motherboards... we have shipped well over 100 of them and have maybe taken back 3-5 of them (to my knowledge, might really be higher).

MSI boards, same thing, though not in the same quantities. been selling them as of recent, none have come back so far.

abit boards... every one i have seen in the shop has been bad, with the exception of one. and it was probably a BE6. after the BX line of boards, their products took a turn for the worst. even using the AMD northbridge on the KG7 couldn't save them.
                            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Working...
                            X