No announcement yet.

Hey DentyCracker 2Cool just got some PAL 6035's in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok then here are some more links to order the stuff.

http://www.chileaddict.com/ this is the one I gave the phone# for .

http://www.monroeschile.com/

http://www.buenofoods.com/

I recommend the Monroe's chile sauce which is bottled and ready to pour over whatever. A breakfast burrito (scrambled eggs, potatoes and bacon wrapped in a fresh tortilla) smothered in CHEEZE and Green Chile sauce is the best way to start any day.

I used to work at a jewelry shop as a silversmith next door to the original Monroe's restaurant. This was back in the 70's when I went to college. We got to know the owner well enough to where he would bring our lunches to the shop. This time of the year he would stock up on fresh roasted green chile. He would bring over a tub of the stuff and a stack of fresh homemede tortillas for us to sample

Paul

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 29 September 2000).]
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Dudes, the things you have to go through to get some good pepper. Let's see now, go into fridge, take some of that sauce I made by blending Scotch Bonnet Peppers, garlic, salt and vinegar, with just the right amount of pimento added. Peppers can be had allyear round. Especially potent are the Purple Scotch Bonnet's at my uncle's (and other places). Of course the lazy people like my just go out and buy a couple pounds of Jerk Pork or Chicken and some cold Alcoholic Beverage (Red Stripe Beer or Appleton [RUM] and Pepsi) to wash it down with. As a matter of fact I am going out to get some now!

Back to HW I am an O/C coward I'll go with air cooled until I feel I can afford for the Duron to die, plus I just think that the money I spend on oc accessories I might as well buy a faster processor (If I were buying Intel, perhaps it would be more worthwile)
      [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
      Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
      Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
      Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
      Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

And life is good

I'll have to try growing some Scotch Bonnets next year. I can get the seeds here, don't know how they will fare at higher elevation (close to 6000 ft) but it's worth a try.

Paul
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Dang! Those peppers are so hot that they caught the folder icon on fire.
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
          X