X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey you can't leave, Pauly can't handle SwAmPlAdY alone

Ciao

Comment

maggi- youre not moving over to gtech are ya?

Comment

Yeah Maggi don't lea... Wait a minute, free beer? MAGGI LEAVE NOW!

Comment

Oh thanks GinoCyber, but I don't think anyone here could handle SwAmPlAdY...Heheh

Pauly
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Howdy,

That's right boys. If Pauly can't handle me, then no one can

Comment

Maggi, as the other's have said so do i. dont't leave. i may not post to often. but i remeber when the g200 first came out all the help i got from you and a few others getting it working smooth. so dont let a few ass H***'s who cant seem to do anything but bitch about the same things over and over and over. get you down. just remember they have nothing better to do than bitch all day, and bug the shit out of others.

------------------
              i spend way too much time and money on my 3 systems.

[This message has been edited by merchant2 (edited 06-29-99).]

Comment

Jesus ... I haven't thought about that !

Thanx for that hint Gino

hmmm ... me thinks it is getting sooner with every post

------------------
                Cheers,
                Maggi

Asus P2B-S @ 112MHz FSB * Celeron300A @ 504MHz
                Heavily boosted by the Millenium G400 32MB SGRAM DualHead

Comment

well, well ...

another day ... sun is shining ... I am smiling

Thank you dudes for being that supportive !

I guess I cannot resist any longer ... I'm back and the beer's on me ... ok, Hunsow ?

You guys really know how to lighten up my mood

Ein ganz spezielles Dankeschön an VIKINGMAN & MK ... Ihr wißt schon wofür

------------------
                  Cheers,
                  Maggi

Comment

Hi Markus!

Nice to see you again! You working allready? It's 9:22 her in Denmark and I'm still in my robe with a mug of java and a lit prince light (cough) in hand.
                    I ought to mail you one of the Carlsberg Black Gold's I bought the other day just over the German border. Just to give you a good start on your working day. I am enjoying my vacation now. No more school until 23. August.

Have a nice day buddy...

Jake
                    Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
                    ----------------------
                    Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                      Looks like Maggi's had a change of mind....todays going to be good after all.
                      I echo all the sentiments of all you amazing people.
                      When I first came to this forum around October time as a complete and utter newbie with some horrendous G200 probs and sleepless nights, who was the first person to come to my rescue? , yup you guessed right, of course it was Maggi.Ever since I have been amazed at his patience and understanding when dealing with, what to some of you experienced users must seem obvious, problems that confound the less able pc user.
                      In short if there was an award for the most helpful true gentleman on the forum then Maggi would have received it long ago.
                      I tell you what, with all the free beer heading maggi's way, his future posts should be very entertaining!!

Salut Maggi

Dave

Comment

Hi Guys,

I'm at work for 2.5 hours now and this morning has a really slow start ...

might be related to those beers I canned in yesterday's evening

... gonna grab a coffee now - somebody said somewhere it would help to open up your eyes

Catch y'all later.

------------------
                        Cheers,
                        Maggi

Comment

Oooh, this is spooky! Just like Spock in The Star Trek III:The Search for Spock, Maggi has risen again and is back in his old role as Science Officer.

Good to have you back on board Maggi.

Cheers

Comment

Thanx Opus

You know, the things that don't kill you, only make you stronger

------------------
                            Cheers,
                            Maggi

Comment

Hi Maggie,

Thanks for staying! I have posted once on this forums (or twice if you count double posts ) but I have been reading them ever since I got my G200. You and all those other guys (you know who you are) have helped me very much with my G200 SS7 combo.

I know that there are much more people like me and I think I can speak for all of us when I say thank you for staying!

And for all of you who are thinking of leaving: Don't do it! There are much more people depending on you than you know!

Bye
                              Snijder

Comment

Nice one Maggi.

If things are getting this bad, maybe it's time for the moderators to protect individuals a bit more - within the reasonable bounds of free speech, of course.

Would it be possible to 'flag' abusive flamers to the extent that each posting they make is accompanied by a message such as:

"PS. I'm a sexually frustrated simpleton, and I choose to insult people to vent that frustration."

Just a thought. It might also remind the victims that the abuse in this forum is a reflection on the nasty posters, not themselves.

Welcome back.

Tim

Comment

Working...
                                X