</a>

[This message has been edited by SCompRacer1 (edited 08-17-1999).]

Comment

Hmm I make that a pair.

Comment

I might miss him, sniff... he didn't even mention me

Jorden.
        ----------
        Some of this message may have been Copyright 1999, Slartibartfast (tm). All rights, lefts, ups and downs reserved.

------------------
        Holly Reigns !!
        Love Reigns...
        as does Stupidity Reign (still)

Jordâ„¢

Comment

Kool, Ant! I 'dual boot' too!

---------------------------------------------
          And the moral of this story is from Aesop's fables,
          "the tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny."
          </a>
          ---------------------------------------------
          or more better, from Socrates,
          "people will expand to the limits society will tolerate."</a>

[This message has been edited by SCompRacer1 (edited 08-17-1999).]

Comment

tylau:

What are you doing?

I understand that you are pissed. But then you are causing more problems that before.

I suggest you just relax and you will soon get your G400 Max. I am also waiting for mine. I learnt that you will get nowhere by posting all these sarcastic comments. You will get flamed.

YOu are posting at Matrox Users Resource Forum. What do you expect?

As far as what I am told by Quasar (Distributor in Hong Kong), Matrox has already started producing the G400 Max cards in Ireland and things are looking good for now. Hopefully by the end of August, we might get some G400 Max cards in Hong Kong.

I may be more relaxed than before and this is all because I bought the G400 16megs DH so that I can keep myself occupied for sometime until I get my Max.

Regards,
            Manoj Mahtani

[This message has been edited by ManojM (edited 08-17-1999).]
            Northwood 2.26ghz @ 3.0Ghz (air cooled!!)
            Asus P4T533
            512 megs PC 1066 - 32bit (Samsung)
            Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
            Seagate Cheetah 18Gigs 15K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive C)
            Maxtor 36Gigs 10K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive D)
            Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
            Aopen 56x CDROM
            TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
            SB Audigy Platinum EX
            Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700
            Samsung 22" SyncMaster 1200 NF (Flat Screen CRT Monitor)
            Lian-Li PC 70 Full Tower Case (7 fans in the case)
            Enermax 650W power supply Microsoft Office Keyboard
            Logitech Dual optical mouse
            Microsoft Windows XP
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consoles: Dreamcast, Playstation 2, XBox, Panasonic GameCube (DVD & VCD support)
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Manoj,

Sounds like you are addicted to hardware?
              You know, silicon may be harmful to your health. Just ask those women with breast implants.

Just kidding!

JamesA.
              <b>JamesA</b>: Just a <b>Dumbass MURCer</b>

Comment

Bit of a harsh post from the old Jerkster, and funnily enough it was actually legible this time!!!

See things do change round here....
                Lukey
                ========
                PII333@412(4x100+T), 128MB PC100, ABIT BE6, G20016MB+V2SLI, SBLive, 19" Sony GST, 56K USR

"Follow your dreams, you can achieve your goals, I am living proof...beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!"

Comment

Majnoej! You fakksing wifh the friggsers! I hatttteeing pepples !is! me! Maksing trubles they do for me no trubbles, I laugh! AHAHA! Chinnee is best! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

- Tylau (NOT)

------------------
                  Portions of this message may have been Copyright 1999, Jorden van der Elst. All rights (and lefts) reserved.
                  ------------------------
                  Specs? You want specs? Yeah. Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...

Comment

Have the DM's swung into action yet?
                    God damn the server ate my username

Comment

I guess tylau will be stuck with the Jerkster do name now.

Jerkster, your name is Tin Yau Lau, is it not?

Rags

Comment

Hey Manoj, I don't think Tylau is intersted in a G400 Max. He's mad because of the G200 ICD thing but unfortunatly it's become personal and directed at members here. He's supposedly happy with his V3 card and only comes back here to vent his fustrations with Matrox.

Personally I think it's Peni..... DOH!! I mean "Card Envy". Ya, that's it!! That's why he's been so fustrated lately.

Paul

"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Hey Slarty:

That was very funny. I bet all Chinese people speak like that! I wish I can be just like you when comes to making racial jokes.. You da man!

Ah.. No.. My jets are not overclocked. They are cool to the touch..

Comment

Sir,

You obviously have not been reading tin yau lau's posts, have you? He actually talks like this, and does it on purpose. I don't think Ash is biased towards races, I think he just hates stupid people. tylau's posts are usually babbling garbage, just like he posted.

Rags

Comment

Tin Yau Lau, isn't that the take-away chinese restaurant on the corner of MURC's??
                              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Sir Hitec,

You are THIS CLOSE to being added to the list of people I bash. THIS CLOSE.

I'm not a racist. I'm a stupidist. If you are stupid, I will mock you. And bash you. And insult you. And degrade you.

There is no excuse for ignorance, except in those rare cases where your poor parents didn't manage to pass on the correct chromosomes to you, in which case you can hardly be blamed (but should also not be surfing the internet).

In all other cases, ignorance is the fault of the ignorant. Since they are to blame, they take the blame.

And you're getting DAMN close.

- Slarty, not in a mood to be messed with by newbies (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE).

------------------
                                Portions of this message may have been Copyright 1999, Jorden van der Elst. All rights (and lefts) reserved.
                                ------------------------
                                Specs? You want specs? Yeah. Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...

Comment

Working...
                                X