OK, It's been a Tense Week, so let's lighten it up a bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding card? What wedding?

Would someone please email Jorden the question he apparently meant to ask me, but didn't?

I know English is his 2nd language, but this is a bit too important to screw up...

--------------
    Holly
    Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
    -Jay Bulworth

Comment

At least we cooled Stevie's thoughts about your mood-diary, twice a day...
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Sorry about that.

This is getting too hot!

[This message has been edited by M Ragsdale (edited 08-07-99).]

Comment

I'll re-ask....

"Holly Bostick, do you want to MARRY me??? "

Jorden van der Elst....
          Jordâ„¢

Comment

Oh, very funny, Matt...this damn thing is one big annoyance in this moment of romance...

Hey, you're married, aren't you? When you proposed to your wife, you probably didn't ask her "do you want to marry me?".

Would you please enlighten Jorden as to what he ought to ask, if he expects to see a wedding-card some day...?

I can manage that we won't have the kneeling, etc. but I do have my sticking-points..

Jord, calm down. You're changing the wrong word...

I've said what I want. I haven't been asked what I'll do, though.

------------------------
            Holly, surprisingly traditional

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 08-06-99).]
            Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
            -Jay Bulworth

Comment

See pop up

[This message has been edited by M Ragsdale (edited 08-07-99).]

Comment

Thank you Matt, I knew I could count on you.

---------------
                Holly
                Holly

-Jay Bulworth

Comment

Damn.... okay... no kneeling, no online asking... but it's that some of you know.... and err Matt, quit the damn pop-up... did you do DJ's as well???

Jorden.
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

No problem, I will remove the annoying popup. but the prop. way to propose, is like this : *Matt on one knee*Shannon, Will You Marry ME?*Matt Gives Shannon 100karat Diamond engagement ring*

By the way if you are having problems getting into the thread "..DJ...Patch" in the gaming forum, you will need to disable active script in Tools/internet options/security. Good 'ol DEEJ doesn't know to quit when he is ahead (or alive).

Rags

Comment

Oh yeah, great, now he balks at online asking...15 posts later!

A girl can only shake her head in amazement...

---------------------
                      Holly
                      Holly

-Jay Bulworth

Comment

I hope you read your email by now Holly... and understand that this wasn't a kidding Jorden, and that you might have destroyed something !!!!! Goddamn !!!

Jorden, very angry !!!
                        Jordâ„¢

Comment

No, I did not do the "STFU" popup, that was our buddy. He has since added a reference that automatically sends you to Netscape's Homepage. To read the thread, do what I told you in my previous post.

Rags

Comment

He's awful strange sometimes, but I love him nonetheless.

But I can be as non-traditional as the next gal....

Jorden van der Elst, will you marry me?

------------------
                            Holly

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 08-07-99).]
                            Holly

-Jay Bulworth

Comment

I can be picky, and say it's not ME you're asking Helly....

But going against my second email to you, my answer to you is a profounfd [b]YES</>

Jord<u>e</u>n ....
                              Jordâ„¢

Comment

BTW Holly, you get your first Honeymoon KISS from my best friend Jeanine....
                                Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                                X