G400 Max FOR SALE <<<<<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 Max FOR SALE <<<<<

It is in a retail box with all original packaging and stuff. It's only a few weeks old. Asking price is $300 Canadian.

Why am I selling it? Well, I want to get the geFORCE in a month and I have a guy giving me a ATI 128 pro now as well, so I got it for some testing and now I'm selling it!

Email me if you are interested bob@spidercom.net

Regards...
    Regards,
    http://www.3dgameman.com
    PIII 558 (PIII 450 with case open and extra fans), G400 Max, Abit BH6, 128MB (LGS PC100), 2 Network Cards (one is ISA and the other is PCI), SBLiveValue, 21" Viewsonic P815-3, 15" Samsung, 9G WD (ATA66 at 33!), 6G Quantum (ATA33), 7100i CD-RW, 32x CDR, 3G Tape Backup, 2 External Modems, WebCam, OptiPro Scanner, Win98SE, for audio I have 2 amps powering 5 speakers (2 are infinity, 2 are JBL and I have a 12" O2 sub)

Will you shut up... please.

We get your point ok!

------------------
    Phil
    Phil

Comment

Shit Phil. What's your problem?

All I'm doing is trying to sell the card. Since there is no selling forum I have no choice but to post it here.

Me selling the card is not really a reflection on Matrox's product(s), because within the last 3 months I've gone through an ATI 128, Voodoo3 3000, TN2U and now the G400 Max.

I go through cards like water. heehe Remember that it's an addition so please excuse me!

------------------
      Regards,
      PIII 558 (PIII 450 with case open and extra fans), G400 Max, Abit BH6, 128MB (LGS PC100), 2 Network Cards (one is ISA and the other is PCI), SBLiveValue, 21" Viewsonic P815-3, 15" Samsung, 9G WD (ATA66 at 33!), 6G Quantum (ATA33), 7100i CD-RW, 32x CDR, 3G Tape Backup, 2 External Modems, WebCam, OptiPro Scanner, Win98SE

Regards,
      PIII 558 (PIII 450 with case open and extra fans), G400 Max, Abit BH6, 128MB (LGS PC100), 2 Network Cards (one is ISA and the other is PCI), SBLiveValue, 21" Viewsonic P815-3, 15" Samsung, 9G WD (ATA66 at 33!), 6G Quantum (ATA33), 7100i CD-RW, 32x CDR, 3G Tape Backup, 2 External Modems, WebCam, OptiPro Scanner, Win98SE, for audio I have 2 amps powering 5 speakers (2 are infinity, 2 are JBL and I have a 12" O2 sub)

Comment

You seem just like me.

I will sell my G400 Max as soon as the Gforce 256 releases.

I only get the best. G400 Max is the best now and I am enjoying it while it lasts.

Once something better comes I jump on to it and so on.

The only problem now is that I have an excellent card but shitty drivers.

Well at least I have a card that I can brag about for a while.

Regards,
        Manoj Mahtani

Comment

Manoj,
          Please don't pre-order your next card.
          We don't want to go through that whole
          "Oh, No!" thing again.
          chuck

------------------
          Oh, No! no sig yet!
          Chuck
          秋音的爸爸

Comment

Welcome to the club guys ..
            When geforce256 is out i will sell my g400max too along with my tnt2ultra and v2sli ;-)
            Unfortunately i couldn´t enjoy the real power of g400max due to weak drivers ..

p.s.: i think by the end of september half the guys that own a g40max will sell them ...hehe.

[This message has been edited by deprived (edited 09-03-1999).]

Comment

A G40Max??? hmmmm...

Haven't followed this Geforce256 thing, and am not interested either, so don't post a link.

I hope for y'all that they have a forum where you can ask others why you're having problems (again).

Until that time, maybe a thread like this should be on General Hardware??

Jorden, happy with his vanilla G400, still no problems.
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

I am the same as you. I have 3 G400 Max's already. I put one on Ebay and it is already at $250 with 3 days to go. I will keep one in my second system for many months to come and get a GeForce 256 as soon as it comes out for the main system.

Comment

It's actually sold, well I knew it would considering they are so hard to find. That was fast, only posted it a day ago.

------------------
                  Regards,
                  PIII 558 (PIII 450 with case open and extra fans), G400 Max, Abit BH6, 128MB (LGS PC100), 2 Network Cards (one is ISA and the other is PCI), SBLiveValue, 21" Viewsonic P815-3, 15" Samsung, 9G WD (ATA66 at 33!), 6G Quantum (ATA33), 7100i CD-RW, 32x CDR, 3G Tape Backup, 2 External Modems, WebCam, OptiPro Scanner, Win98SE

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                  X