No announcement yet.

It's time for a bit of Humor, Ya'll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Ant, you're just past it. You don't want to know what I drank the day before.... I can't remember. It's not even a blur, it just does not exist.

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

PS: Some or all of the above message may be wrong, or, just as likely, correct. Depends on what mood I'm in. And what you know. ;¬)

Comment

So, when when is the official MURC-wear going on sale? I'll take a shirt, a hat, leather jacket, coffee mug, box of condoms... oh, where am I...
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Oh?? Can we order allready?? Give me the XXML T-shirt then, the blue one please, the pen-set, the bumper-stickers and the beer-mug

Jorden.
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

Just thought of this one..

Can we get some stuff toys?
          Like a MURC Forum Warrior Stuff Toy equipped with Holy Asbestos Armor of M<sup>tm</sup> and Big Staff of M<sup>tm</sup>. (Think Pok&eacute;mon and Beanie Baby!!)

Ant? Do you think this can be done? Of course, I could still settle for a MURC t-shirt.

------------------
          JamesA who BOLDs a LOT
          System Details

"I witness hydrogens sacrificing themselves to produce heliums everyday at room temperature."

<b>JamesA</b>: Just a <b>Dumbass MURCer</b>

Comment

Guyver, that's the funniest thing I've ever read!
            jim

p.s. they took the computer back without a problem

------------------
            p2-350 (o.c'd to 450) 128mb pc-100, Mill. G200 8mb sgram (o.c'd to 210 with MGATweak) PD5.21, win98se, DX6.1, THREE BIG FANS (and three little ones)
            System 1:
            AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
            Epox 8K7A
            2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
            an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
            SBLIVE 5.1
            Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
            IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
            Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
            3Com Hardware Modem
            Teac 20/10/40 burner
            Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

JamesA means a MURC talking Furby... one that gives advice to you (wanted or not) about why your damned videocard isn't working, or the drivers don't or whatever

I guess Ant, that when you start shipping these Murcby<sup>(TM)</sup>'s that it'll be quieter around here

Jorden.

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 09-08-1999).]
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Oooooohh.... A MURCby<sup>tm</sup>!!! COOL! I want one!!

I want my MURCby<sup>tm</sup>!!!

------------------
                JamesA who BOLDs a LOT
                System Details

&quot;light blue shirt guy? No!! YK looks better than him.&quot; - Dorene
                <b>JamesA</b>: Just a <b>Dumbass MURCer</b>

Comment

Hey, I've got a Furby that speaks Spanish (I think). How hard can it be to hack the little sucker into speaking Murc'ese?

We just put a bottle of Beer on one side, some Lamer-Retardent chain link clothing, and a really sarcastic wit, and he'll be part of the family.

Taking Pre-orders now, fer exchange of a G400MAX and some working drivers.
                  A computer is like sex. Your never 100% sure what your doing but when all goes well, it feels REAL good.

Comment

Wanted to be in first.... cuddle me... kiss me... any thoughts on how to cure a sick Gx00 card?? make me sleep !!!
                    MURCby's for sale from 2/2/2000

Comment

Someone needs to make a game a la Starcraft where these angry Matroxians (Ami, pure genius ) In their little firebat outfits take charge and blast some little nvidia zerglings

------------------
                      Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

BTW, sent that Word file out to all who asked. Let me know if you didn't get it. Anyone else wanting a copy of "'that' thread", as Steve refers to it, is welcome to have it.

------------------
                        Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

Working...
                        X