No announcement yet.

Check out new bump mapped pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And some of us can't afford to buy the latest and greatest graphics card on the market the day it comes out.
    For some of them (Hail BB's.. ) get a 'free one' and can at least test it before we, normal but rather ignorant, people go out and buy our own... And then help us alot to get the darn thing working if we have problems... hmmm, I'm starting to sound like MattRags we, we, we

Steve: Word of wisdom, 32bit is now working for 1 hour no end, without probs yet

Ami: was that a proposal??
    Hey Steve, I just rendered a hamster and bump mapped nipples onto it! -- Oh yeah? Look at these bump-mapped oily skin pores!

Jorden, on the verge of meeting her... finally!!!
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

I wasn't talking about just Mstrox there, although it would be very cool if Matrox sent us all the competitor's cards for us to compare with.

------------------
      Cheers,
      Steve

PS: Some or all of the above message may be wrong, or, just as likely, correct. Depends on what mood I'm in. And what you know. ;¬)

Comment

Uh... I just posted that other image without EMBM just because I thought it was so much fun to read about all that "hmmm it's too shiney I tink, not like real lava, it's more like plastic. yeah that's right, plastic-lava"

Heh...

why do you guys (and girls ) judge it before you've seen it live? With lights moving around creating EMBM depth-effects, it must be 356% more stunning than the original textures.

Even though the water en expendable is a "mistake", it's not reproducable nor competative on any other board out there.

Now let's all say after me; "EMBM is king" (at the moment). ¦ )

---------------------
        I think a new, different kind of bowling should be "carpet bowling." It's just like regular bowling, only the lanes are carpet instead of wood. I don't know why we should do this, but my God, we've got to try something!

Comment

Tish, you didn't read my post right after the picture:
          Now, when someone could post an animated gif of this hot lava, that would be cool
          Jorden...
          Jordâ„¢

Comment

Hey that's a great idea! Let's make all reviewers/testers/presentators show us gifs/mpegs if the game support/just got EMBM! Haha that would give T&L supporters something to think about...

Seriously though (ok ok I were serious above, but it sounded so good), they made a mpeg anim from Expendable, showing off the bumped/animated water. Too bad it was full-screen pitched down to 160x120. The impressive details were hard to see

And when do we see "the reflective donut-land"??? I'm gonna buy that game no matter story/gameplay!

---------------------
            If you wear a toupee, why not let your friends try it on for a while? Come on, we're not going to hurt it.

Comment

Working...
            X