No announcement yet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MURC!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deathmatch party? to celebrate this... let's all kill each other... yeah! great idea!

Comment

Although I am in Rome at the moment (spending my holidays) I must say HAPPY HAPPY birthday MURC and THANK YOU ANT for the excellent work you did over the past few years.

Ciao

MK

Who thinks I am addicted checking MURC even in my holidays ? Nah ....

------------------
      ASUS P2B (1010), Celeron 266@412 MHz, 128 MB PC100, OEM G400 16MB SH (Bios 1.3-20,PD 5.30), IBM DJNA 15,2 GB U-ATA66, SB PCI64, Mitsumi CR-4801TE, Pioneer 36x slot-in, Iiyama Vision Master Pro 400, Plustek OpticPro 9636T, Win`98SE

<font size="1">
      Celeron II 700 @ 1,1 GHz
      ASUS CUSL2-C, Bios 1009 final
      Alpha 6035MFC, 60 -> 80mm adapter
      2 x 80mm Papst Cooler 19/12dB
      256 MB PC133 Crucial 7E (CAS2)
      Maxtor Diamond MAX VL40
      ATI Radeon 8500 64MB @ Catalyst 3.0
      Hauppauge WinTV TV-Card
      Iiyama Vision Master Pro 400
      Plustek Optic Pro U12B
      HP Deskjet 959C
      Plantronics LS1 Headset
      all on W2k Professional SP2
      </font>

Comment

Cool.......

Comment

Happy Birthday MURC!!!

This makes the third one I have been around for.

Joel
          Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
          Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Ant,

I know I haven't posted that much lately, but I do feel like your a good friend Keep up the excellent work and I really like the new layout of your site. I hope your atleast four more years of enjoyment out of this. Happy Birthday!

Dave
            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Hey, Dave, who said that the last 4 years have been enjoyable for Ant?

------------------
              Cheers,
              Steve

"The chances of anything coming from Mars, are a million-to-one", he said.

Comment

Happy Birthday from all to you,Murc.
                Thank's for the memorys and irq's and all the help all here supply.
                Keep up the good work.

Comment

ROFLMAO! Cheers to everyone here on the MURC boards (And ANT especially, I always try to avoid stepping on the little guy so he can have another birthday ya know).

Take care y'all, and I hope you're all back next year.

Comment

Happy Birthday MURC...and here's to many more...
                    -Dil....now where did I put that BBQ button? DOH!

------------------
                    I'm not just a MURCer, I'm also a client!

Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Happy b-day MURC... I joined these forums recently but that time was more than enough to understand that MURC is really a special community... Guess we Matrox users know how to rock, ha? :-)

Comment

Happy birthday to MURC! Although I'm a newbie (but NEVER a pink, damp, fuzzy, or mewling one), I just wanted to say thanks to Ant and the MURC community in general (and a very special SO to Scotty for introducing me to the Mighty M -- without him I would have bought a TNT2 ). You folks helped me get my Max up and running, and let me rant about its delivery schedule!

....Tessen....
                        ....Gregory Mate....

Comment

wow missed this one.

happy b day murc.

too bad i spent the last week druged up decuase of a major ear infection. hey liquid atibiodics and painkillers is a good thing another pint please .... really i have to go home now ? i can't have some more??? oh i have to take pills instead... dam

this was basicly my day on oct. 31 while i was in the emergency room.
                          msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
                          it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

another soul saved by the MURCmaster
                            jim
                            System 1:
                            AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                            Epox 8K7A
                            2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                            an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                            SBLIVE 5.1
                            Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                            IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                            Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                            3Com Hardware Modem
                            Teac 20/10/40 burner
                            Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Working...
                            X