Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are those beta Boyz Smokin now...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No..No Jorden, If I were smoking the ground up G400's I'd have to borrow space7's dictionary to type this reply...LOL

Mine is running on Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar. We're on a cheese kick this week remember.

The winner gets my Radio Shack Pocket Computer. The one that has the base with the 2" printer. And my cassette with my LUCKY Horse Race software. Hey don't laugh I made some good picks back in the early 80's and made a few bucks at the races. It was great for the Trifectas. That was the one I overclocked to 200MHz!!! Hey, got to make those picks fast when your at the track.

Paul

"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Sorry, but some guy already had his Athlon750 up to 1050. Would have been a fun race though.

However, if Paul pulled it off, he'd either need one hell of a steady drilling hand, or a 150Mhz FSB. That would be sweeeet though.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

And for how long did this one guy have his CPU at that speed? 2 minutes before his RAM burnt out?

As long as we don't know this guy, the bet still stands here

Jorden, outside the votes.

------------------
        Who needs a cookie when we got Gator and Cheese?

Jordâ„¢

Comment

ALBPM
          ---------------------------------------------
          No..No Jorden, If I were smoking the ground up G400's I'd have to borrow space7's dictionary to type this reply...LOL
          ---------------------------------------------

Hahahaha! stop...Hahaha...please..
          Hahahaha...I'm gonna...Hahahaha..
          hurt...Hahahaha...my..Hahaha..self..
          Hahahaha...laughing...Hahahaha..too hard

Just remembering the ground G400 thread is always good for a few chuckles
          But seeing in mentioned in print
          Well that's just dangerous!!!

And the poor guy who was trying to get his problem solved

Mark F.

------------------
          OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a CD

Mark F. (A+, Network+, & CCNA)
          --------------------------------------------------
          OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a DVD...
          and burped out a movie

Comment

ROFL, yeah "bunny" had it to 1050... anyone notice that he didn't post any real benchmarks at that speed... and for his Gcard proformance... well he had to be using BS beta drivers, with a fill rate of 10.5 TRILLION texels/sec... Yeah right!!!

Rob, I'm stating that because the worst proforming K7 500 done (in Nov) ran at 700 and that was the only one, the rest did 750 - 800 and Dec #'s were between 800 - 850! I don't reccommend using an Eclipse with their product (insufficient cooling) and a truely BS fan setup! I'm not afraid to to state this cause I actually know what's good and what's isn't and not afraid to say it! By the way AZZO has dropped their price to $330.

Oh yah forgot, that CPU was also either running cooled with liquid nitrogen or dry ICE... very realistic proformance, Bwahahahaha
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Maybe it's the limit of your fillrate ...

Don't know though.

------------------
              Cheers,
              Maggi

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
              Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
              be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
              4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
              2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
              OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
              4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
              Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
              Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
              LG BH10LS38
              LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Greebe,
                When is this price drop supposed to kick in? If my order w/ Step hasn't started being made yet, I may cancel it (but I know they custom-make everything, and don't want to be an jerk once they've started on it).
                I checked Azzo's web site, and they're still at $379.
                Still, even if I'm stuck with the Step, all is not lost - they're coming out with an Eclipse-like product soon, and if I buy it from them, everything stays in the warranty, so we might see what it can do.
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Rob, I talked with the owner today about it... He's forgetful (WAY), but the price stands as I type this. If you want I'll have one held for you.
                  "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Are they in stock? I really need my CPU before classes start (I have a week).
                    You have my interest now, but I still have to wait until Monday and see if I can cancel my order with STEP.

So yes, please have him hold one, and I'll give word Monday or Tuesday, as soon as I know where I stand.

(hope)(hope)(hope).

I'd really much rather have an Eclipse.

[This message has been edited by Wombat (edited 08 January 2000).]

Comment

Also, just like the FIC SD-!! I don't reccommend an Eclipse for theirs (insufficient cooling!). Also mine allows setting the L2 and that would void their warranty if done!

Comment

hehe, this is fun. Meanwhile, poor broke little me will just sit back and wait for these IA32/64 units to materialise before splashing more cash at my machine.
                        Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

No more FIC for me Greebe. The MS-6167 came today. No way to run WCPUID, but I looked at the board, and it's week 43, so I doubt I have a stepping 5 on there. So much for Super Bypass.

Agent, I wasn't even considering buying a new computer, then someone offered me a good deal on the one I had. I just got lucky there.

Comment

Working...
                          X