No announcement yet.

Check this G800 Info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm ... those pictures are from win2k right?
    It looks quite different in WinME ...

Comment

Video card wars are what make the Net the NET!
      Hmm.. I thought it was Sandra Bullock...?

------------------
      Cheers,
      Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Now wait a minute there Stevie, Cindy Margolis is the self proclaimed "Queen of the Net"

Must be a Brit thing!
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I was actually thinking of the film 'The Net', but Sandra Bullock would 'do' I suppose!

------------------
          Cheers,
          Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

All of MS's beta files have said Final Retail since before DX8. Anyone who is a legit beta tester knows this.

And the Win9x version of DX8 and the 2k versions are fairly significantly different. Also something that any legit beta tester knows.

Anyone who has seen anything on DX8 (the files that you can get if you are again legit, and not just warezing the runtimes) knows that DX8 is being worked on w/ nvidia. To the point they are mentioned as an example for most of the new features in it related to D3D.

And, look at microsoft in the past. they will not delay a product to fit another company. They will tell other companies to delay to fit them ;P

Anywho, my $.02

-Luke
            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Originally posted by DGhost:
              Anyone who has seen anything on DX8 (the files that you can get if you are again legit, and not just warezing the runtimes) knows that DX8 is being worked on w/ nvidia.
              w/ nvidia? What about Matrox, 3dfx and ATi? They all participates to equal extents.

Comment

If they are all equal participants, then how come all the new features say that they work in software and the GeForce prototype driver? When the Raedon, released at a similar time to the GeForce 2, does support most or all of the new DX8 features?

-Luke
                "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Working...
                X