Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Win2K and 9x drivers with a BIG bonus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did anyone also noticed that windows now maximize _over_ the taskbar?

Comment

Ah now stuck in agp x1 in windows 2000. MTSU can't change this so what reg key do you need to alter.
      I've got to admit this is the first of 5.5x series drivers were I didn't have re-install the Hauppage wintv drivers.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Ah found it mga.AGPflags 01 01 00 01 a quick change to 02 00 00 01 did the trick.
        Can't claim the credit for it though just remembered there was a thread about agp being disabled and the keys were mentioned in that.
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Another little fault.

After installing the 6.50 in winME the shutdown no longer worked. The screen would go black, but wouldnt power off.

After half an hour I discovered if I disabled the SBLike! then everything was nice. Thought I might have hosed the Live drivers, so uninstalled/reinstalled and the same thing.

I reinstalled DX8 and no go, but moving the card to a different slot fixed it.

This setup was working well with the 6.23 drivers. ITs working well again now, but thought that was an interesting fault.

One other thing, I was overclocked when I installed, so it was probably my fault (it was a very hot night last night).

As an aside, does anybody else think the new DH tab doesnt quite fit? It suits the information tab, but the monitor setup tab has a totally different look. Sort of reminds me of Regedit actually.

Ali

Comment

I am happy man now!

So, will CS still work if I run dualhead?
            Also, will I be able to view video (QT/MediaPlayer etc.) on second screen?
            Matrox Millenium P750 bios 1.3 - 12, P4 3Ghz HT 800Mhz, Asus P4P800 Deluxe, 1Gb DDR400 Dual Channel, Dual Seagate 80Gb S-ATA on Intel Raid level 0, Toshiba DVD-ROM SD-M1302, external Yamaha CD-RW CRW-F1DX on Firewire, Microsoft Natural Elite keyboard, Microsoft Intellimouse Optical, Viewsonic P90F, Viewsonic PF790

Comment

hi all,

VIOLA ? you mean VOILA. I guess it's french , if it is, don't use VIOLA. Viola come from the french verb 'violer' which mean to rape (someone).

Comment

It's a nice scandinavian cheese spread also :-)
                Matrox Millenium P750 bios 1.3 - 12, P4 3Ghz HT 800Mhz, Asus P4P800 Deluxe, 1Gb DDR400 Dual Channel, Dual Seagate 80Gb S-ATA on Intel Raid level 0, Toshiba DVD-ROM SD-M1302, external Yamaha CD-RW CRW-F1DX on Firewire, Microsoft Natural Elite keyboard, Microsoft Intellimouse Optical, Viewsonic P90F, Viewsonic PF790

Comment

Just one language I'm sure I saw three others listed from the download page.
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

That reminds me:

"And this is my universal translator. Unfortunately so far it only translates into an incomprehensible dead language."
                    "Hello."
                    "Bonjour!"
                    "Crazy gibberish!"

Download .wav!
                    Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

VIOLA means guitar in portuguese (and also GUITARRA).

EDIT: Oh, and VIOLAR is also to rape.

[This message has been edited by Alec (edited 28 February 2001).]

Comment

hey,

sorry about the misuse of that word, i guess i should have used "presto" instead, that was the intent.

anyways...i reinstalled the driver(5.51) again, now both my dvd players are working in a dual processor boot...all is well now. things seem to "win9x" like. all other apps running OK.

an engineering feat like this makes me proud to own a G400 MAX !!!

i can wait out that dizzying product cycle of gfarts till the next great thing from Matrox(G whatever...).

cc

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by The PIT:
                          Ah found it mga.AGPflags 01 01 00 01 a quick change to 02 00 00 01 did the trick.
                          </font>
                          Thanks PIT, I was about the scream off the top of my lungs, when i saw my agp going back to 1x after the 5.51 driver install..

[This message has been edited by SockPuppet (edited 01 March 2001).]

[This message has been edited by SockPuppet (edited 01 March 2001).]

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by dZeus:
                            did anyone also noticed that windows now maximize _over_ the taskbar?</font>
                            damn... appeared I still had disabled the 'keep always on top' property of the taskbar because some program I used needed that. Forget it!

Comment

Working...
                            X