No announcement yet.

Read this about G800!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is everybody giving this LordPatrice such a hard time?

His first post was quite resonable. he said he didnt know any more, which suggests hes not full of shit. Also what he did say makes sense.

Hes proved he knows a bit about Matrox. I dont know what colour the lab coats are there, but what he says makese sense. Also it was confirmed by Kii.

We know Matrox employees visit the forums, so why jump on the back of everybody who says they work there?

After his first post I didnt beleive he worked there, but since what he said wasnt stupid I didnt feel any need to hastle him.

After reading his next couple of posts, I now beleive he does work there. Even if he doesnt, does it matter?

I think everybody has to just calm down, and remember life is more than G800 rumors.

Ali

Comment

Holy Words, ALI.

Comment

While we are waiting the g800....
        ... read this rumors about nvidia nv30

http://www.hwupgrade.it/news/2597.html#2597

Comment

Yeah, give him a break everyone.
          I think we're getting so cynical to the poitn where even if someone came in here and posted a real pic of the Gxxx and said its being released in a few days we wouldn't believe it.

Just add it to the massive amount of unconfirmed rumors about the Gxx card. Yeah, so some of the stuff isn't authentic, but I think with all of the things we've been hearing, some of it has to be true.

Comment

Why am I giving him a hard time?
            Because he is a fraud. He does not work for Matrox. He couldn't talk about these things if he did. He would have been fired, and sued. I would be sued if I talked about Matrox's plans.

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Gee man, chill out. Let's assume he DOES work for Matrox; that doesn't mean he's an engineer, right? He could be the janitor for all we know. He might have overheard a conversation somewhere; who knows. I don't think Matrox makes their janitors sign an NDA.... Or am I mistaken?
              KT7 Turbo Ltd. Ed. ; Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1470 MHz (140*10.5); 512MB Apacer SDRAM ; G400 MAX ; Iiyama VM Pro410

Comment

Ill scan my paycheck tonight and ill sen it to your email Gino , now I have to go play DOD cya , and no im not a janitor Im working in packing so I see all the boards and I sometimes test the board.

PS: The lab coats are blue

Comment

''Why am I giving him a hard time?
                  Because he is a fraud. He does not work for Matrox. He couldn't talk about these things if he did. He would have been fired, and sued. I would be sued if I talked about Matrox's plans.''

Wombat I dint spoke of any plan of matrox I only posted my toughts that they will probably wait a while cause of the geforce3 thell have something even better I think : only time will tell

Comment

Gee Wombat, calm down.

As he said, he didnt realy say anything. (does that make sense)?

Its starting to sound like you are very possessive of your knowledge about Matrox. Just because someone else knows something about Matrox doesnt mean they love you any less

Ali

Comment

Just a thought:
                      would it be hard to spot the activation of the macrovision inside a driver, for someone with hacking abilities?

Too bad I don't know a good hacker who I can "donate" my "old G450" after I get my hands on a so called next gen product

BTW, my dad doesn't work at Matrox, hehehe :-)

------------------
                      Peter Aragon
                      Matrox G450 DDR 16MB, Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 400, Asus CUSL2-C, Pentium III 1GHz + Golden Orb, Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 40 40GB, 256MB, SBLive Platinum 5.1, Hauppauge TV-card, Plextor 12/10/32A burner, Pioneer 16x DVD, 3COM 905C Networkcard.
                      Peter Aragon
                      Matrox Parhelia 128 Retail, Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 454, Asus P4C800 Deluxe, Pentium IV 2.8 GHz 800 MHz FSB, Maxtor 120GB S-ATA, 512MB Mem, SB Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro, Gigaworks S750 speakers, AOpen DVD-R, Pioneer 16x DVD-106, 3COM 905C Networkcard.

Comment

I have a feeling that he may be a "fraud" as well because I doubt he would be able to post any kind of information if he worked for Matrox. But, I don't think they make the packers sign NDAs either.

Comment

Its hard to keep things hushed when a product is about to be released: Too many people start getting involved and word gets out.
                          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I'll be waiting Patrice.

Ciao

Comment

Gino Ive sent you an email you should receive it soon

Comment

Yes I received it thanks.

Ciao

Comment

Working...
                                X