Is there any place where I can purchase NEW G400 MAX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any place where I can purchase NEW G400 MAX

Hi? I am looking for any places where they sell the G400 MAX. New retail version.
    Altough I seeked the online stores, is none where has the new retail version of g400 Max.
    So I am looking for a help.
    If anyone knows where I can buy. Please reply.

thanks

Sorry, no idea

As far as I know, M doesn't produce the MAX anymore, so finding a new one, let alone a refurbed one, is gonna be a pain in the butt.

You could always try ebay or some of those auction sites.. kinda shady on what you'll get though.

Comment

This place is your best bet,none in stock,but back ordered.
      They do have all the other G450's,worth checking out,maybe e-mail them for a date.
      http://www.sg3d.com/sg3d.asp?Page=1

Comment

Saw 2 OEM ones onsale a few months ago in the UK from a company called Nomis going for £65 each. Excellent value for money but bought a Radeon instead.
        Interests include:
        Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

goto www.pricewatch.com and search for G400 and there are a few companies that still have them same thing on EBAY 40+ listings for NEW cards

enjoy

-pickle
          Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Hi? I've checked pricewatch, pricegrabber, and shopper.
            All they have is regular G400, not G400 MAX.

If anyone knows, please tell me where I can find 'em.

Thanks

Comment

Here's a used one.
              <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

This may be a long shot (not sure where you are) but this store (http://www.com-depot.com/) had a retail G400MAX on the shelf the last time I was in there. Not sure if it is still there though (it was a month ago or so I think) but a quick email might help (sales@com-depot.com). It is located in beautiful downtown Kingston, Ontario, Canada, about a 3 hour drive from Matrox HQ in Montreal.

Hope this helps,
                Mark

Comment

unfortuantely, they do not have G400 MAX on their website, only G450.

It's pretty disappointing that is no place sells G400 MAX. I've been desperately seeking for G400 MAX, and I've called over 30 online shopper, but I still couldn't get it.

Thanks for your help. If you find any place sells it, please reply.

Comment

I have a G400Max that I used for a little over a year still with me. If anyone is interested email me. I'll take 100$ US for
                    it plus shipping.

Comment

Hi Sangwooksohn

The G400Max isn't on their web price list, but the last time I was in the store they had a lone retail box on the shelf. That's why I said to email them and ask if they still have it.

Mark

Comment

Hi? Thanks for help. I called Computer depot. They don't have it.
                        Anyone know where it is.
                        Please help me.
                        Thanks

Comment

found one for sale here for $179.99.

Comment

Hi? Thanks for your help. I've checked the website for G400 MAX, and I called them.

Unfortunately they do not have it.
                            It was just an old webpage they didn't update.

but thanks a lot for your help.

Comment

Why does it need to be a MAX? The newer G400's seem to overclock quite well. I have an early MAX, and most of the later G400's overclock well past mine (whose RAM frizzles out even at 203MHz).
                              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
                              X