No announcement yet.

Tom's Hardware checks P. out at E3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a related note ... how about the Sharky Extreme site? I relied on that site heavily when I was picking HW for my system three years ago though I haven't checked it out much since. I never see any MURCers refer to that site. Any opinions?
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Whos he's sponsored by now ???? Can be bothered too look.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
        Are you referring to Sharkey? I don't notice any bias. Have you read the site much?
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
          I used to read Sharky all the time back a couple years ago. Last thing I heard was that it got bought out by internet.com and he got out of the biz....smart move when he did it..cashed out right before the great website/advertising crash of 2001.
          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I've never looked at the forums at Sharkey. I only used them for the HW reviews. It doesn't look any different at first glance from when I was reading it years ago. I'm surprised nobody refers to it but maybe its because they're not as controversial as others.

Comment

I used to visit Sharky's all the time back in the day. I've only visited a few times over the past year, and the content has been very sparse. What they still do has been pretty decent though.

Comment

Working...
              X