Already Ordered mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already Ordered mine

I already ordered mine at shopmatrox did you?

Hurry up!
    Last edited by Le_Bob; 18 June 2002, 13:34.

Yeah, well THAT kind of sucks.

No preorders as of yet for the poor people living in europe.

Ah well.. Matrox has always focused foremost on north america.
    The Europeans have had to settle with less usuability and higher costs.
    Ach.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

No Australian preorders either

Comment

Ordered mine too.

Comment

do they charge you to preorder? don't get paid for another two weeks
          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Well, and there we go again, Europe left behind, isn't possible to order from the Matroxshop in the US and get it over here, I don't want an repete of the G400story..
            P4 2,4@2,6 AsusP4T-533 C 512 mb PC 1066 Quantum Atlas 10KII SCSI ATI R9700

Comment

Well it's going to cost £278 pounds here. It maybe best to wait anyway as the prices will fall and the bugs will get removed from the drivers.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
                Well it's going to cost £278 pounds here. It maybe best to wait anyway as the prices will fall and the bugs will get removed from the drivers.
                Nooo, I don't want to wait for that, I want to buy it asap, I take the higher price and early driver bugs.

I order often in the us and have found a few nice companies how deliver to Europa, now they must take the Parhelia in their stok first offcourse

Comment

Whoohooo $415 poorer!

Edit: Got my Preorder Confermation number and its below 20!

Anyone interested in Radeon 8500 Retail for Cheap? I'll even ship to Europe if you pay shipping
                  Last edited by GT98; 18 June 2002, 09:12.
                  Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Well, I checked shop Europe and guess what, I've orderd mine, now I can't take a vacation

Comment

My pre-order number is 33

Jammrock
                      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

*edit* Looks like Jammrock has a number higher than 20, so it does look like the confirmation # is a queue.

My preorder confirmation # is 13. High fidelity graphics here I come!

Last edited by isochar; 18 June 2002, 11:10.

Comment

Originally posted by DukeP
                          Yeah, well THAT kind of sucks.

No preorders as of yet for the poor people living in europe.

Ah well.. Matrox has always focused foremost on north america.
                          The Europeans have had to settle with less usuability and higher costs.
                          Ach.

~~DukeP~~
                          Oh pfffttt!!!

Matrox has always found a way to accomodate overseas, although it may not be to the point and with the immediacy of NA.

Rags

Comment

My PreOrderID is PE-X (where X is a number from 1 to 9)..
                            My orderdate: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 12:37:52 PM

It took a while before i could order, got some asp errorpages etc..
                            <font size="1">Game system: P4 1.8@2.4 - Asus P4S533 - 512 MB DDR333 - 30Gb IBM hd - AOpen Geforce 3 Ti200 - 19" Samsung SyncMaster 900SL plus
                            Work computer: IBM ThinkPad T23 - 1,13GHz Intel P3 - 640Mb Ram - 30Gb hd - S3 Savage.
                            Server: 566 MHz Celeron - 640Mb SDRAM - 130Gb hd space - Matrox G100</font>

Comment

I have PU-19.

Dave
                              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
                              X