Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of getting a Parhelia, but which OEM or Retail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...retarded? I prefer to consider it technologically curious and insatiable. My beloved considers it nuts.

But on Intel CPUs, even I balk there and prefer to go your way, though I went another way than WC. See the Watercooling thread under CHICKENED OUT!
    How can you possibly take anything seriously?
    Who cares?

Comment

lol it pretty much that kinda describes me... I think I have spent a great amount of money on video cards.

Millenium 8MB => Voodoo1 => Voodoo2 => G400 => Radeon (Regretted it) => GeForce Ti4200 (Very Disappointed)

I can't explain it well, but my GeForce Ti4200 just doesn't seem to be the card it was made out to be. Beyond the fact that it runs Everquest better then the Radeon, it doesn't feel or seem any better in alot of respects compared to the old radeon. But like I said before, I bought the Ti4200 because I was pretty sure I wouldn't pay $600 cdn for a videocard and look at me now. I am so leaning towards that... I guess it shows that the Ti4200 isn't that nice
      The poster formerly known as "ahardjan"

Comment

depends on the price difference, if you are wiling to overclock your oem then it will probably be able to reach similar overclocked speeds as the retail as power consumption is going to restrict what the retail can be pushed to i think however if the price difference is small go with the retial.
        is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
        Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

Working...
        X