Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey dipshit I didn't say I'd not leash out with as much as you dished out. Doh! LOL
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Hey, he wasn't flaming & calling names. You are. Kind of a lame response if you ask people to be honest. But what do I know.
      Tyan Thunder K7|2x AMD AthlonMP 1.2GHz|4x 512MB reg. ECC|Matrox Parhelia 128|Full specs

Comment

Regardless his posts were blindly inaccurate and insulting to say the least.

Take the time to read up on all that I have posted here over the last what... Ummm 6 years to get a better picture of what all I do know and have helped others out with before perfusing up such garbage commentary please.
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Time to shut this one down.
          I'm not gonna let threads degrade into personal battles here, regardless of who is involved.
          **clank**
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
          X