Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElDonAntonio

I'm willing to bet Chief

It would be too easy though, I already saw with my own eyes that this friend had his salary raised shortly before leaving. That was 2 years ago.
    You're right ElDonAntonio...

It's been a year and a half not three... and your friend left before things went sour...

if only we were all so lucky

Comment

• AFAIK, things were starting to get sour when he left. He was working on the G800 and would constantly curse at the guys working in Toronto... hope you're not from there

Comment

• Originally posted by RanDob
        Some of the chips we had at least a part of: Rainbow Runner, Mystique, G100, G450, Parhelia & TBA
        G100, G450, Parhelia and TBA (supped up G550/low budget Parhelia) are all budget followups

Drivers: OS/2 for Millennium thru G450, Matrox Video Tools & MMS for Windows NT & 2000, G-Series & Parhelia OpenGL ICDs

I'm sure that's not a complete list.
        G-series openGL was also not teh win.

Comment

• UTwigMU you have no clue as to whom you are talkin to, so please don't embarrass yourself further.

(edit:blasted keyboard)
          Last edited by Greebe; 28 November 2002, 00:42.
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

• Randy are you headed for Orlando?
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X