No announcement yet.

Millennium P-Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would personally like to know if there are any improvement in the 16xfaa.

I know the cards are not intended for gaming, but im curious.

mainly because it could give a hint on what to expect in their next gaming card.

I would also be interested in a comparison with a g550 as well(mainly as a workstation card), but I can see you already thought of that.
    Last edited by TdB; 3 June 2003, 09:02.
    This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

• Sasq, slap a G400MAX in there too.

Comment

• If I had a G400 max I would, but no-body wants to part with one
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

• If you can. I would beinterested in the resolutuions/refresh rates that the 650/750 support in dual head.
          I am not reassured by Matrox quoting resolutions/refresh rates for one monitor. Who would buy Matrox for use on a single monitor?

Comment

• Even in single monitor use, nothing can beat the 2D of a Matrox.
            Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

• Sasq, but you can still use your G400 16mb DH (it's not SH like mine...oh well, too bad ) at least in some tests.

And what platform are you planning to use? MSI on sis746fx? At what settings? I mean...not many people overclock I guess

Comment

• I was planning on dropping it back to where it should be (ie 2400) for the main series of tests, then up the clock for one series on the P750 to see if there is any change.

Dan
                Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
                X