Calling All Marvel G400 Tv Bin Files!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry mate I couldn't make it to my cousin's
    The sooner I'll be able to go there will be around wednesday perhaps. If you still need it let me know, I'm pretty busy these days. Sunny weather, lovely beaches, beautiful girls and work of course

btw $10 for the shipping doesn't sound like a huge amount to me, don't know about US shipping rates though.

ciao, ivan
    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

still no marvel g400 tv agp pins.txt files out there? I have a g200 marvel to work with until I get this g400 marvel fixed or I fix it myself.

thanks.

also I got this in email:

Hello Hpar_,

Maggi has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Calling All Marvel G400 Tv Bin Files! - in the Matrox Hardware forum of MURC Forums.

This thread is located at:

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the board again.

Yours,
      MURC Forums team

Maggi, the forum crashed or something the other day and your post did not register. I am interested in what you posted so if you could repost, I would appreciate it.

thanks again.

Comment

HeyO,

I just came back from a short vacation and I'm not 100% sure, but I think I suggested to contact Matrox on this issue, since it should be no problem for them to provide you with a working PINS file or even setup a bootable BIOS recovery disk for your G400 Marvel.
        Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
        Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
        be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
        4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
        2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
        OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
        4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
        Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
        Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
        LG BH10LS38
        LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Working...
        X