Introducing the new matrox QID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cjolley
    Only a mini would think that matrox users might be normal.
    chuck
    you can call me by my alias: Abbie Normal
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Yes, software based pivot is painfully slow when compared to doing the function in hardware. This becomes easily apparent as you increase resolution.. with a fast system 1280x1024 will still have good response (not as fast as hardware based however), but at 1600x1200 and up its going to hurt in software mode, especilly with multihead.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggi
        Say Soupy,

what do you think, how many of the listed features will require additional e-mail requests by your customers for getting them enabled ?
        ok, maybe I should re-phrase the question so that Soupy might get a better chance to reply ...

How many of the listed features will get scratched, once you realize you do not intend fullfill your promises ?

Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
        Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
        be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
        4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
        2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
        OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
        4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
        Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
        Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
        LG BH10LS38
        LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

always nice to see constructive criticism at its best
          Peter Aragon
          Matrox Parhelia 128 Retail, Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 454, Asus P4C800 Deluxe, Pentium IV 2.8 GHz 800 MHz FSB, Maxtor 120GB S-ATA, 512MB Mem, SB Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro, Gigaworks S750 speakers, AOpen DVD-R, Pioneer 16x DVD-106, 3COM 905C Networkcard.

Comment

Working...
          X