G400 -> Opengl, Unreal, Overclocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 -> Opengl, Unreal, Overclocking

Hi there. I'm totally new to the G400, so don't fry me completely, please =).

I got everything running resonably on my system now, but for some reason TGL won't run with unreal (Napali). The ICD works, but is slow as FXXC even in 640x480. I don't even know if i did the install correctly, I just renamed the TGL to opengl32.dll in unreal/system, and choosed opengl as renderer (after installing TGL correctly, offcoz). It crashes my system toally.

Have i missed something? I'm running the latest drivers (think it was 5.3), and everything else runs fine with TGL.

While I'm at it, what have u guys got your G400Max's overclocked to?

Cheers,
    /Hamlet

------------------

-------------------------
    Athlon 500/128mb/7200rpm/
    SB128/G400Max/Win98
    Athlon 800@1GHz/MSI 6167/256mb/7200rpm UD66/SB128/G400Max/Win98/Win2k/RH6.2/Be5

Skip OpenGL in Unreal and use D3D. It's GORGEOUS to look at. Epic abandoned OpenGL in Unreal long ago. Switch to D3D and all will be well. I deathmatch with it all the time in 1024x768x32bit. And my system ain't near as powerful as yours. TurboGL only works with OpenGL games that work right.

------------------
    The Rock
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed."
    -- Albert Einstein
    Bart

Comment

Working...
    X