Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ut 2003

System 1:
    AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
    Epox 8K7A
    2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
    an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
    SBLIVE 5.1
    Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
    IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
    Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
    3Com Hardware Modem
    Teac 20/10/40 burner
    Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

looks great!

This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

the tree looks interesting.

mfg
      wulfman
      "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
      "Lobsters?"
      "Really? I didn't know they did that."
      "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

I hope the physics of the game are a little more realistic than that wee lass holding that large, heavy looking rifle with those little arms. But the point is that it looks mighty nice and with nice textures and lighting effects. Will there be a Matrox card to run it with all eye candy? Well probably not, but ATI's 8500 has a decent chance. Looking forward to playing it, and hopefully, not having to upgrade hardware for it
        Maybe Snake will decide not to kick everyones **s at it. Or maybe I should look into another game
        AMD 2500XP @ 2.3 GHz
        512 MB DDR PC3700 DChann
        ATI Radeon 9800 Pro now (s'alright)
        SB Live 5.1 Value
        80GB Drive

Comment

... a second later she was on her arse from the recoil

would you like glitter with that eye candy?
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Yes! Finally, i just hope i`ll get a faster connection so i can play it with the other MURCers. Ofcourse, only when i`m not playing MW4 with my Diamond Sharks.
            Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

The yellow markings in the bottom right corner look bad

AZ
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Btw, about the physics in that game ..

..anyone else watched that video clip where a body was dropped down and there were some beams between the dropping point and ground or when they shoot a body near some stairway ?

The body dropped just like a real body would, it did turn around when example the legs hit one beam and when they shoot the body it would move right and roll couple steps down... the physics in that engine are FAR superior than ANYTHING you have ever seen.

Pe-Te

Comment

Originally posted by CactusJack
                  Maybe Snake will decide not to kick everyones **s at it. Or maybe I should look into another game
                  Who, me?

You jut KNOW I'm gonna play the heck out of this game. But as far as kicking people's, erm, you know, now is probably the best time to play against me, since I returned my GF4 (hardware problems with the one I had), and right now I'm using my G400Max again, til my replacement arrives. That's no guarantee I won't go wild (ask Kindess), but it does help some.
                  "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                  Gainward Ti4600
                  AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

The trick is to buy the game early and get lots of practice in before everyone else has the chance. I hope to get mine at least a couple of days before Snake.
                    My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Jerry you think I'm deadly now, just wait til I 'upgrade'
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

So when is it actually coming out...?

As the subject intones....when are we actually going to see this one? Glad the body falling physics are good....I like to spin a bit as I drop to the ground in a pile of leaky meat-so to speak. I'm sure everyone else has noticed in that shot as well that she seems to have something of a dislocated right knee. Or maybe I'm texturally impaired.
                        I hope for Beez's sake the shock rifle works the same way as in UT, or he'll be starting from scratch! Follow the blue halo, my son...go to the light.....
                        AMD 2500XP @ 2.3 GHz
                        512 MB DDR PC3700 DChann
                        ATI Radeon 9800 Pro now (s'alright)
                        SB Live 5.1 Value
                        80GB Drive

Comment

Re: So when is it actually coming out...?

As the subject intones....when are we actually going to see this one?
                          Supposed to be this Summer....

I hope for Beez's sake the shock rifle works the same way as in UT, or he'll be starting from scratch! Follow the blue halo, my son...go to the light.....
                          I've been assured that something very similar to the shock rifle will exist in this new version.
                          My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

I think its coming out SOON™
                            Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

hmmmm
                              when are they ever going to figure out realistic lighting for that engine? What's up with those red spots near her head? Note that none of the shadows match up with any of the light sources, and the tree has no shadow at all. Still waiting to see if you can see light sources shining through architecture & player models like in UT. At least the weapon model doesn't look like a cardboard box colored with magic markers....

---e
                              Iwill KK266-R
                              Athlon Tbird 1GHz AYHJAR oc'd to 1.5 GHz
                              128 megs Corsair PC133
                              Windows 98 SE
                              Matrox G400 MAX DH 32mb
                              -----------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X