Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta 2.0 ONS-CataldiPark

I just uploaded version 2 of my UT2004 map at UnrealPlayground. Here's the
    LINK to the thread I posted there... includes fixes/additions and more pics.
    My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Sweet! Looking forward to playing it.

Comment

I'll get right to updating the server

Comment

Love the new ambient sounds. Makes you feel like you're at the park

Found bot repeated getting stuck in a scorpion:

The hills and ramps are great now. I did find I could fly the raptor inside the supports of the track near the first red node (I think that's the one, I have to check that again tomorrow).

I often found myself with out transportation. It got really frustrating at times.

More comments later

I was having such an intense gaming expierence, I forgot, I have to go to work.

Comment

Found bot repeated getting stuck in a scorpion:
          The bot pathing is still giving me fits. I will be concentrating on fixing this as well as many other driving related issues before the final version is released.

I did find I could fly the raptor inside the supports of the track...
          Oops, forgot about those.

I often found myself with out transportation. It got really frustrating at times.
          Hmm... I was thinking there were too many vehicles... How many bots were you playing with? There's currently a total of 28 vehicles in the map (as compared to only 17 in Torlan).
          My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Say Beeze ... care to join us? ... http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48430
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Here's a screen of the raptor flying thru the ramp, in the vertical direction (up or down, doesn't matter). I didn't check them all........but I was able to do this ramp, on both sides of the map

Comment

Second Impressions

Except for the optical glitches, I wouldn't change a thing.

The map is better balanced than the first beta. That one node, near the base, is still a challenge, but not much of a problem, as before.

I just recently expierenced and observed a 6 on 6 game. In one of the rounds, one side won in less than 5 minutes The round I participated in lasted only 20 minutes. The first round went about 30 minutes.

Comment

Just played it... I must say Beezer, I'm very impressed. Plays incredibly well as it is.
                  DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Working...
                  X