• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look out Gang!!!

JSB just sent me two more pics:

AND!!

This guy really wants to Win This

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

• Also , just a reminder this contest officially closes at 00:00 GMT.

So get your pics posted!!!!!!

Ant if possible could you close this thread at that time.

Thanks, Paul
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

• Too Bad I didn't get the camera in time. Now I had to do some cleaning up of my desk so that I could put my small tv on it :P. Well I post pictures as soon as I get my camera.

--
        Cirrus

Comment

• how the heck do you people work so close to your montiors!?!?! You planning on suing yourselves for work related injuries later in life huh?
          Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

• Ok Gang, the contest is closed to entries.
            I'll start another thread for voting.

Paul

Comment

• hey Genom: good to see I'm not the only one who's noticed that those altec subs are just perfect for dirty dishes

Comment

• I think I deserve extra credit 'cause the spurious radiation from the back of my twin 17 inch monitors killed my corn plant..........
                =========================
                <font size="1">ABIT VP6, Dual PIII 1.0Ghz's | 768 MB of Kingston RAM |
                Dual IBM C-71 17" monitors | Matrox G400Max | Seagate Cheetah 10k 9.1gb SCSI U2W drive | Adaptec 2940U2W SCSI Controller | Maxtor 60 GB and 80GB 7.2k IDE drives | Plextor Ultraplex 40max SCSI CD player
                and Plexwriter 24/10/40a writer | Seagate Scorpion SCSI DAT drive | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | LinkSys NIC | <a href="http://lianli.com/11302001jcL_pc_case/jclpccase/jclpccase/pc70.html">Lian Lee PC-70USB Aluminum Tower </a> with 430 watt power supply
                | assorted external SCSI and USB stuff | WinXP Pro</font></font>

Comment

• *Whew*. Just got back from Argentina about 5 minutes ago. Anyway, You think a black lite would be cool? It is! I have one aiming at the ceiling cause I glued some of those little plastic fluroscent stars and galaxy thingy's. If I smoked pot I would be able to really trip out with it. And dangit, It WAS clean cause my mom was visitng me and thats the spare bedroom. Hell, most of the equipment was *OFF* for over a week! That is astonishing for me.

And those alt3ec subs are great for all manner of dirty dishes or empty wrappers and such.

BTW Holly,my MOM put my bear in the trash Inconsiderate if you ask me. It wasnt even mouldy yet. Anyway, ahm back home, So I'll hopefully post an update on the situation if people are still interested in it.

Cheerio! Time to sleep after a 8 hour flight
                  A computer is like sex. Your never 100% sure what your doing but when all goes well, it feels REAL good.

Comment

• Here's the original for reference. If you think your desk can compete with these post on Helevitia's new thread.

Don't Post on this thread, use the new one

Paul

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 04 April 2000).]

Comment

• Kruzin or Holly can you move this to the Soap Box please

Pauly

Comment

Working...
                      X