Clear All

the papers look like JOB french cut.
    "640K ought to be enough for anybody."
    [Bill Gates, 1981]

Comment

And while you 2 are out for a looksy, you can ask Holly for a shag

Ciao

Comment

Oh great, GinoCyber... has anyone else noticed that every blue moon when this guy shows up, he incites "man trouble" for me???

First time I wound up in a thread with him, I left it engaged... now he's trying to break up my marriage before it even gets started....
        Although... if I was ever going to have an affair, you're top of the list, Rags (for the short time I'd live before your lovely wife [hi, Shannon! ] destroyed me).... ah, well...

pics of my messy desk to be posted soon...
        ------------------
        Holly
        "All you people, can't you see, can't you see
        How his love's affecting my reality
        Everytime I'm down, he can make it right
        And that makes him larger than life..."

(...not to mention being 6'5", eh Jord...? )

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 14 October 1999).]
        Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
        -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Now now, don't get your panties all tied up around your neck. I was referring to the cigarette

PS: Puleeeeeeeze stop singing the Backstreet Boys. I hear enough of that all day from my daughter

Ciao

[This message has been edited by GinoCyber (edited 14 October 1999).]

Comment

Oi, now I'm having "a shag" with Rags, with my panties up around my neck... singing...

This scenario speaks well of you, at least, Rags.. but I quail at speculating upon what further compromising positions the twisted mind of GinoCyber may yet devise...

Dil, are you taking notes, at least...? This oughta be good for something, before Jord wakes up and hauls me away by my hair (he's such a caveman, sometimes... )

I like the BSB...!! Suffer!:P

---------------------
            Holly

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 14 October 1999).]
            Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
            -Jay Bulworth

Comment

What hair??

I'm rolling a "shag" at the moment... anyone else want one?? Yawnnnnn.... if I can ever get my mouth closed, I'll wonder if shagging a role at this moment wouldn't sound better

Jorden.
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

We'd answer, if we knew what the hell you were talking about, love...

-------------------
                Holly
                Holly

-Jay Bulworth

Comment

We?? Wonder who else is going to be answering me on that

At least I saw so quickly that you've become a Max-motub

So it came in and wasn't broken??

Jord.

------------------
                  the way you're bathed in light
                  reminds me of that night
                  god laid me down into your rose garden of trust
                  and I was swept away
                  with nothin' left to say
                  some helpless fool
                  yeah I was lost in a swoon of peace
                  you're all I need to find
                  so when the time is right
                  come to me sweetly, come to me
                  come to me
                  ------------
                  Holly's Love Rules !!
                  ------------
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

Wel I've tiedied up since the last shots but here goes.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen I think we have a winner!

Clint

[This message has been edited by Clint (edited 14 October 1999).]
                      Intel Celeron 300A @ 464mhz
                      Abit BH6 with LN BIOS
                      192MB PC100 SDRAM
                      Matrox G400 16MB @ ~132/174 (105%)
                      Xitel Storm Platinum Vortex2 (A3D 2.0)
                      Quantum KA 9.1GB 7200rpm
                      Western Digital Caviar 8.4GB 5400rpm
                      Pioneer 6x/32x DVD (Slot load)
                      Acer 76c 17" Monitor
                      MS IntelliMouse Explorer USB
                      MS Sidewinder FF Joystick
                      CTS PCI network card
                      56k ext modem, HP Deskjet600
                      UMAX 1220U USB Scanner
                      Windows98 SP1, DirectX7

Comment

Ok, Gang... Lets post some pictures. No Guts no Glory.

So Hunsow, what do you think about the competition so far??? We need you to give a running comentary during the contest.

Paul
                        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Alright.. some clarification to these rules.. do the environs of the desk count? My desk reached the critical mass for crap long ago. I would have to include pics of the dining table (avg 2ft depth) buffet (avg 1ft depth) and floor (avg 1.5ft depth). My desk has to have room for me to function here, and I recently "organized" it to accomodate my new computer, but my printer is already buried. I suppose I should take a pic of the back of the desk, but I really don't know if I want to look back there. Sigh.. if only I had room for a scanner, but unfortunately, no desk space!

------------------
                          Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

Alright, to give some idea, Ant has a similar organizational scheme to mine (haphazardly placed software and hardware boxes.. my MAX box is now sitting in approximately the same position as his, atop my printer.. CDs and floppies stacked and scattered, boxes, pens, junk mail, receipts, old lottery tickets, bank statements, odd pieces of paper, stacks of magazines, various unused hardware [2 mice, sparq drive, a floppy drive, many 5 1/4" slide trays, fans, cables of all sorts], socks, books, and other assorted junk are scattered everywhere.) My desk has only the one 19" monitor resting atop a Sept. 1995 issue of Computer Shopper, but is also occupied by 2 cpus (the old one sans cover, with a hard drive resting on top, fans nakedly blowing on it , a Nakamichi R1 audio receiver, Belkin Omniview KVM switch, Saitek Cyborg joystick (hmm maybe I should get another naked fan to continually blow on my joystick too ) Panamax surge protector, HP 895cse printer (that side of my desk is continually buried by about a foot of crap), keyboard, mouse, mousepads, wrist rest, and speakers..

------------------
                            Kind Regards,

KvH

[This message has been edited by KvHagedorn (edited 14 October 1999).]

Comment

i can beat that i even took a few pics i just have to get the dam film developed. and find something else to use the other 24 pitures for give me a few days /month hehe...
                              msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
                              it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Ant, is that the Bee Gees Greatest hits I see on that stack?
                                I can win this one (sorry to say) need to get film developed.....

Comment

Working...
                                X