Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok. its the post a picture of yourself thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Attached Files
      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Attached Files
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

• finally.. at least half a smile!

Comment

Attached Files
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Attached Files
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

• Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                finally.. at least half a smile!
                heh.
                Attached Files
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

• yeah.. that's my favorite one.

Comment

• "YOU ARE ALL UNDER MY SPELL. MUWHAHAHA. YOU WILL OBEY THE LOUNGE MOD!!!!!@#$#@$.. YOU WILL ALL BE GOOD BOYS AND GIRLS" thank you and goodnight
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 11 March 2004, 23:19.
                    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

• I vote for #7 or #10.

Not that any of the others are any worse than the others, but because you mentioned summer, you probably wanna go lighter, but not too light.
                      Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
                      MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
                      Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
                      Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

• God damn! Let me be the first to say tonight that you are hot! I know I'v said it before but I'm saying it again! Very pretty Liz
                        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

• Everyone is posting kind of weird pictures so here is one of me back in July.
                          Attached Files
                          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

• Here is one of mostly family and one very good friend.

Clockwise starting top left: My Brother-in-Law Vinnie, Me, My Wife Bernadette, My good buddy Paul, My soon to be Sister-in-Law Sallie to my Brother-in-Law Vinnie.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                              Dark brown hair looks best on you.
                              I would have to agree But then again, I am biased since I am much more fond of brunettes than others.

Dave

Comment

• Lizzie, that's the best kind of board spamming there is

And yes, dark brown is nice.
                                “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Working...
                                X