Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok. its the post a picture of yourself thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sasq
    Ahh but zokes, i have another one from when I was 20 that you haven't seen, that fully explaines the nick
    So you used to be the mysterious sasquatch?

Kidding, I understand.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

• Oh dear. Please Zokes, change your avatar. The one you currently have makes me kinda nervous...
      But we named the *dog* Indiana...
      My System
      2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
      German ATI-forum

Comment

• There's some time now that I don't show up here, so here it goes a pic of mine, taken in Paris, on my last vacation...
        Attached Files
        <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">"Dadinho o C@r@$, meu nome agora � Z� Pequeno" - City Of God</font></p>
        <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">A64 @ 2,25 + 1GB + GT6600</font> </p>

Comment

• Am I paranoid, or does everyone else have more hair than me?

:-)

Dave
          Don't make me angry...

Comment

• Originally posted by dave m
            Am I paranoid, or does everyone else have more hair than me?
            LOL!!!!!!!!
            <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">"Dadinho o C@r@$, meu nome agora � Z� Pequeno" - City Of God</font></p>
            <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">A64 @ 2,25 + 1GB + GT6600</font> </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Indiana
              Oh dear. Please Zokes, change your avatar. The one you currently have makes me kinda nervous...
              Why?
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

• Sheesh, I guess I should get around to posting my pic since everyone else did. OK, give me a few...days or so. I cut my hair off so I feel nekked without my hair I will grow it out again though.

Dave
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

• Haha. Told you so, wanker. :P
                  Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

• Hey Dave, where's the pic of xortam, you and me from March????
                    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

• Shouda just done it up in braids like Braveheart.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALBPM
                        Hey Dave, where's the pic of xortam, you and me from March????
                        Seems there was another guy there too.... hmmm... who was it now...
                        My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

• Here's the pic of Xortam, Myself, Beezer and ALBPM....
                          Attached Files
                          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wombat
                            Haha. Told you so, wanker. :P
                            yeah yeah! I know

Dave

Comment

• I had to show you guys my dogs too They are Kona, Elmer, and Meeka from left to right. Actually, Elmer is my brothers dog and we were babysitting him the day we took this picture.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Somewhere (coughGreebeandPaulcough) there are some pics of the Mountain States MURC LAN parties. Myself, Rags, Greebe, Joel, and Pauly and others have been to one or both of the LANs, and those responsible for the pics have been holding out for years
                                Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
                                X