The "Answer a question with another question" game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Answer a question with another question" game

The rules of this game are very simple. Aren't they?
    www.lizziemorrison.com

which game is that hun?
    Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

the one we are playing, do you get confused easily?
      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Of course we get confused easily, didn't you know it's because we're guys?
        Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

Comment

vwdrivrco, aren't you a car?
          Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

How could you tell?
            Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

Comment

haha, Lizzie, shall we tell him?

Comment

feeling catty tonight, are we?

Comment

tell me what?

Comment

i dont think we should, should we?
                    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

haha, quit turning it back on me will ya, can't you come up with a better subject???

Comment

haha sure, whats there to talk about?
                        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

sheesh, are you two ever going to just going to get back to topic and let it go already?

Comment

what freakin' topic???

hey, did you hear the one about the jumper-lead who walked into a bar?

Comment

no, whats a jumper-lead?
                              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                              X